TWENTY FIVE ⁑ Sero 'steal your girl' Hanta.

Bakugou Katsuki earned himself a reputation for being an extremely arrogant and hot-tempered person. incredibly rude and spiteful even to the people he's supposedly friends with.

teachers and mentors alike spent countless hours on lecturing the blond boy about the importance of kindness when it comes to hero work – how it's arguably more crucial than the quirk itself.

maybe that was the reason he impulsively agreed to visit a waterpark for the weekend when Kirishima asked, or maybe it was something else. who knows, he didn't really know himself. 

what he did know, however, was that he was already regretting his decision. and they haven't even left UA grounds yet.

Katsuki gripped the steering wheel of his car as tight as he could to prevent his quirk from involuntarily blasting the entire car and everything around it. ruby irises glaring at the white knuckles, it truly took every ounce of will power to not take off driving and leave his friends behind.

"come on, Kirishima, the bag isn't that big just shove it in there!" Mina whined, watching her red headed friend ram her pink bag into the backseat of Bakugou's car.

she crossed her pink arms over her chest and peeked into the driver's window to send Katsuki an annoyed pout. "should get a bigger car next time, Katsu."

"says a girl with no car and no driver's license."

"a 'mina shut up before i cancel the trip' ?" she smiled, earning one in return. a very annoyed one.

"you read my mind." he grinned, which was something terrifying for the pink girl to see; so she slowly retreated back to stand by Kirishima – urging him to push harder.

finally, about 10 minutes later, Eijiro was able to shove the bag in – just as Denki, Sero and (Y/n) came waltzing over.

"what took you guys so long?" Kiri questioned, still panting from the amount of energy exuded.

Denki, whose arm rested atop his girlfriend's shoulder, was the first to answer. "Jiro caught (Y/n) on our way to get my stuff and called the rest of the class to meet her."