Chapter 3

It was 1785 Eliza had invited Martha and Frances to her father's house. Eliza, Martha, and the children would be going. John and Alexander are sending them off. They stayed behind because of work.

Alexander gives Eliza a kiss and hugs each of the children. John does the same with Frances and Martha. They pile in the carriage, as they ride off Hamilton and Laurens wave them off.

"Well, I guess we're by ourselves for the next two months," John says.

"Now Jack, we cannot be by ourselves because we have each other."

They walk back to Hamilton's house "that is true".

"Hey Jack, have I ever told you that you are an amazing person?"

"Every time you get drunk."

"Well, it is true."

"You are an amazing person too."

"Why thank you."

"You never have to thank me, my dear boy."

Alexander giggles at the nickname, he loves it when John calls him that, he loves everything John says.

About a week later Alexander is at John's house, "Jack, we should get drinks tonight".

"Okay."

They spend the rest of the day reading and relaxing. They leave the house around eight o'clock and walk towards the tavern. Once they arrive it is near empty. They take seats next to each other and order drinks. They talk and drink, after about five beers Hamilton is intoxicated.

"Come on Alex, I'll walk you back to your house."

"M'kay."

They walk outside of the tavern and Alexander leans all of his weight onto John, he doesn't mind.

"Hey, Jackie..."

"Hello."

"You're really really beautiful."

"Oh yeah."

"Mhmm, look look, Jackie, it's my house," he says while pointing.

"Yeah."

They walk over to the house. "Goodnight Alexander."

"No, where are you going?"

"To my house."

"Not-uh."

He pulls John inside the house and shuts the door. "What are you doing?"

"Come on!"

He leads John upstairs and into his bedroom.

"What are we doing?"

"Sit down."

"Where?"

"On the bed."

So he does "Alexander what's happening?"

"Shhh" he sits on John's lap so they are facing each other.

Alexander has an erection, John can feel it. "Um- Alexander- I think you're a little too, drunk."

"I'm barely even drunk." Alexander gets closer to Laurens and grinds up against him. John feels him on his abdomen. He tries to not think about it, that doesn't work. He gets hard, Alexander can feel it, this makes him smirk.

"Alexander I don't think we should be doing this."

"Your body says differently."

"I-ugh what about our wives and children."

"They're not here."

"You would cheat on your Betsey with me, in your own bed?"

"Yes."

John felt awkward and he didn't know where to put his hands. Alex saw this and put John's hands on his thighs. Alexander was still grinding up against John.

"You're just lonely and missing your wife."

"I am not, I wished to have you before I met Betsey."

Alexander pushes John back on the bed so Hamilton is straddling Laurens. He starts palming John through his pants. Laurens lets out a small moan and bites his lip. "But Alex-"

He is cut off by Hamilton kissing him, John opens his mouth allowing Alexander to deepen the kiss. Alexander then slowly takes John's shirt off and then starts making hickeys on John's neck.

"Have you ever even done this before?"

"Yes, of course, Jackie, I have two children."

"I mean with a man."

"Well, no, but have you?"

"Yes, I have."

Hamilton continues making marks on John's neck and palming him.

"With whom?"

Alexander stops what he's doing and stares at John. He rubs Laurens's abs and chest.

"His name was Francis, he broke my heart, and then I got drunk and slept with a girl I knew, Martha and she got pregnant, so I married her."

Alexander got off of John and laid next to him laying on his side so he was still facing Laurens. " 'm sorry Jackie."

John turns so he is facing Alexander and pushes a piece of russet hair out of the man's face. "It is okay my dear boy."

They lay there and stare at each other for three minutes and John kisses Alexander unlike before this is soft and sweet. John breaks away and speaks "I suppose one time wouldn't hurt anything".

Alexander smiles "yeah, it's just once right".

"Just once."

John gets on top of Hamilton so he is straddling him and takes Hamilton's shirt off, Alex helps him. John sucks Alexander's collar bone he moans and feels down John's abs. John grabs his wrists and pins them down over his head. He moves and sucks near Alexander's pulse point and then kisses the smaller man with passion. Hamilton moves his waist up and grinds against Laurens's thigh.

John removes Alexander's pants, Alex helps him. "Alexander, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes! Please!"

He reaches down and rubs Hamilton through his drawers while kissing him. Hamilton plays with the waistband of Laurens pants, he takes them off.

Laurens reaches his hand into Alexander's pants and jerks him off. He moans, John thinks that Alex's moans are the cutest and sexiest thing ever. The taller man removes Hamilton's drawers and wraps his mouth around Alexander's throbbing cock.

"Oh! Jack!" he bites his lip and threads his fingers in the other man's blonde hair. He moans and says "I'm going to cum".

"Do it."

John lifts his head up and neatly catches the white liquid in his mouth. He makes a pleasurable noise and kisses Alexander on the lips. Hamilton can taste himself on Jack's lips.

He says "I want to feel you in me".

"A-are you sure you said you haven't done it before?"

"Yes."

So he does, Hamilton's hair sticks to his face due to sweat.

"Harder!" he moans "fuck! Oh, God!"

Alexander digs his nails into Jack's back leaving scratches all over his back.

When they're done Laurens cleans Hamilton up and lays down next to him staring at him.

Hamilton kisses John softly and cuddles up into his chest, the bigger man holds him close and rubs his back. Alex mumbles into John's chest "just once".

They fall asleep.