Dominance and Submission

Y/N POV

Sub Tamaki x Dom male reader

(The story changes)

You take one bite of the pasta and hum in satisfaction. It tastes just as good as you imagined it would. The sauce is perfectly seasoned and the pasta itself is nice and tender. You look up at Tamaki who's looking at you with expecting eyes. You swallow your bite and tell him,

"This tastes amazing! Better than any restaurant I've ever been to! And you made the sauces yourself? That's incredible! My compliments to the chef!"

Tamaki smiles and says,

"Thank you, but we made it together. So I can't take all the credit."

You blush and smile back shyly. He proceeds to take a bite of his meal and also hums in approval. You make small talk as you both continue to eat. The more you talk, the less anxious Tamaki is becoming. He's not stuttering nearly as much as usual and his hands are barely shaking. It makes you happy to know that he's getting more comfortable around you. Once you finish your dinner, you help Tamaki with the dishes. He washes and you dry. You pick up the last plate to dry and ask,

"So is there anything for dessert?"

Tamaki's ears perk up.

"Oh! Yes there is! I a-almost forgot that I made cream puffs! Give me a s-second and I'll get them!"

He dries his hands, opens the fridge and pulls out a glass tray filled with the fluffy treats. They look delicious! Your mouth starts to water. He sits them down on the kitchen counter and hands one to you while he grabs one for himself. You take one big bite and the white cream filling squirts out all over your fingers. Not thinking anything of it, you start licking it off. You look over at Tamaki who you catch staring at you. His face is bright red and cheeks full of a bite of his dessert that he for some reason didn't swallow.

His fingers are also covered in the cream because he squashed what's left if it between his fingers. At first you're clueless as to why he's blushing so badly and his sweet treat squished, but then it dawns on you. You look at your fingers then back at him. You can practically see steam coming out of his ears. Seeing him get this flustered over a simple act like that makes the teasing devil awaken inside of you. Just to have a little fun at his expense, you walk right up to him, remove the now inedible cream puff from his grip, and bring his fingers up to your lips.

"You're such a messy eater. Here, let me help you clean that off."

You say not so innocently. Then you stick out your tongue and make sure to look Tamaki right in the eyes as you make slow licks up and down his fingers. His eyes go as wide as dinner plates and his face is beet red all the way to the tips of his elven ears. You have to fight the urge to giggle.

"Mmmmmmmm! This cream is sooooo good!"

You purr seductively as you put each of his fingers into your mouth making sure that there's an audible pop at the end of every suck. Tamaki roughly swallows his bite and tries to answer, but all the comes out are sputters. He mumbles something about a drink of water from what you could gather. He quickly retracts his hand from yours and shuffles to the other side of the kitchen to get a cup from the cupboard. After nearly dropping it and haphazardly pouring himself a glass with his shaky hands he takes a tedious sip. Then he quickly rinses off his fingers in the sink. He picks up his glass to take another sip but he keeps his back towards you. You finish eating the last of your cream puff, quietly walk up behind him and whisper innocently in his ear.