two

vote & tell me what u think about this story so far :D

-

Iris said goodbye to Lucy before going out of the company's building. Her head was immediately greeted by the heavy drops of water from the sky.

She tried to hail a cab though it was hard since it was raining and people wanted to get home as soon as possible. She finally got a cab and went to her apartment.

Iris went out of the cab, not forgetting to pay for it and went inside her apartment building. She went to her floor, took out her keys from her wallet, and opened the apartment door.

She sighed and wiped off the water from her face before seeing a familiar face. "Colton?" Iris questioned, stepping forward.

"Oh, hey Ris!" Colton smiled as he jumped off the chair, set down his beer on the table, and went to hug his sister.

"W-what are you doing here?" Iris grinned as she took of her coat and boots.

"Well," Colton walked to the couch, Iris following him shortly. "I've got some big news to tell you."

Iris widened her eyes and sat slowly on the couch. "Colton, are you gay?"

Colton laughed. "What? No! This news is way different from me being gay."

Iris chuckled and nodded, asking him to continue his words. Colton let out an envelope from his bag and gave it to Iris. She looked at her brother confusedly, while he just nodded vigorously.

"Open the damn envelope!" Colton exclaimed. Iris looked at the white and gold colored envelope she was holding and opened it.

Colton Rivers and Agnes Blanc. Iris looked up slowly from the envelope. "You're getting married?"

"Yes!" Colton grinned, while Iris stayed still. She didn't know how to feel. Sure, she's happy for her brother, but she didn't even know the woman her brother's marrying!

"Wow, Colt. How did this happen?" Iris asked as she looked at the wedding photos of her brother and this unknown girl.

"We met a month ago and I guess, now we're getting married." Colton shrugged.

Iris quickly looked up from the invitation. "What the fuck? That's messed up! You met her a month ago and now you're getting married to her?"

Colton sighed and rubbed his forehead. "It was like love at first sight, Ris. I'm pretty sure she's the love of my life. It may sound crazy, but it is what it is."

Iris looked at the invitation one more time before setting it down on the table and went to hug her brother. "I'm so happy for you, I really am. And even though the idea still seems pretty insane for me, I'm still happy for you."

Colton pats her back and smiled. "Thanks Ris," he let got of his sister before adding, "If you didn't know, the wedding is next week. In Rome, Italy."

-

so we've got cooking class at school and my thumb and pointer finger touched the hot pan so now there's like a red rash on my fingers and it looks ugly as hell i swear to god