Chapter 6

I woke up feeling my whole body sore and, remembering that my robo arm was still crushed. Luckily i did have a spare in case of emergency, I carefully put on the spare and tested it out. "Seems to be in good shape" I mumbled to myself. I stumbled out of my room and went to check on the others. To my surprise Lewis was in the kitchen making pancakes while Vivi and Mystery we're watching cartoons on the couch. A small smile made its way to my face as i finished walking down the stairs, i walked over to Lewis to see what kind of pancakes he was making.
"You seem to be interested in what I'm cooking aye?" Lewis said in a gruff morning voice. "Heh yeah I can't help it. Your cooking is the best you know?" I replied slightly embarrassed of being caught watching him cook.
I feel his warm hand ruffle my hair as i giggle softly, the feeling of warmth almost making me want to purr. "Say Arthur, i have a quick question for you" I look up full of curiosity. "Yeah whats of Lewis?" Lewis smiles and turns his attention to me. "I was wondering if you could help me with a little project I've been thinking about. Your the kind of guy who would be great with this kind of project."
I smile and feel my cheeks become a bit warm. "O-of course I'll help Lewis" Lewis grins and gives me a bear hug, before returning back to cooking so the pancakes don't become burnt.
I wish I didn't have to leave Lewis's warmth so soon but I understand why, nobody likes burnt pancakes.

I walk over to Vivi and Mystery and watch cartoons with them. Mystery deciding to rest on my lap, I couldn't help but pet his head. Mystery knew that petting him helped me relaxed especially when i big acts of anxiety, especially after I lost my arm and Lewis's death I was an anxiety filled wreck.
Soon Lewis called us over for breakfast, i sat next to Lewis at the table and devoured the pancakes. Lewis was always an amazing cook and baker thanks to his parents but his food was always seemed so much better.
I finished up eating and took everyones plates and started to work on the dishes. The house has been kinda a mess since we were for a while just ghost hunting, but its nice to relax for a bit and not have to deal with well ghost madness.
I finished up and went to get cleaned up, I smelled of blood, oil and sweat.
It was nice feeling the hot water scatter across the old scars and new wounds, I felt as ease and relaxed for the first time in a while.
I dried my hair making it fluff up and put on my favorite sweater and fluffy pants.
I walked out and headed to my room to relax for a bit, but i was soon interrupted by a warm hand on my shoulder.
I looked over and was met with the same purple eyes i had come to enjoy and love.
"Hey lewis, guessing you want my help on that project now?" He nods happily as i giggle and grin. "Alright lead the way tall purple hair"
"That says a lot coming from you orange fluff"
He says smirking. "Hey! You be nice you!" I yelled at him slightly becoming embarrassed as i tried to fix my hair.
Lewis takes my hand gently and leads me to his room.
Lewis soon lets go of my hand and looks through his closet for what I'd guess we'd be working on.
He soon pulls out a metal box with a little lock on it and places it on his bed.
"This is what i need your help with, its very important to me" he said looking at me.