Chapter 7

I looked over the box very confused but very curious of what the box even held inside of it. Using my robotic arm strength i was able to bust the lock, i watched as Lewis opened the box snd to my surprise there was a glowing heart in there. It seemed so real it was even beating like a real heart would. Lewis picked it up and put some yellow petals into it and mumbled softly something and put it into his chest.
Lewis had changed completely, the heart disappeared after he put it into his chest and his eyes were normal.
It was like he had become human again but thats not possible, i thought.
"Thank you Arthur, this was the other piece to my soul. Now I'm completely human once again." He said with a smile.
I soon felt his strong warm arms wrap around me and bring me close into chest. He smelled so sweet and I closed my eyes enjoy the moments in his embrace.
"But how did this even? Why did you? What is going on?!" I said confused on how any of this worked.
"You see Arthur before i became a ghost I learned some things from a paranormal book Vivi gave me. It said sometimes the strongest memory and the strongest hope could bring a person back. So it why i asked you to open the box. It was the memory of all of us at the beach last summer, snd your my biggest hope Arthur!" He said a big smile appearing on his face.
I stood there for a minute shocked and trying to process everything he just told me.
Once everything clicked i smiled and hugged him again.
"Im so glad I could help bring you back Lewis" I said my soft smile never leaving my face.
But it was kinda strange, how did he exactly know i was his biggest hope? I decided to question it later.
Lewis went and showed the others as i returned to my room.
Pulled out a old box from under my bed, looking at my many confession attempts to Lewis.
I'd always end up giving up in the end and decided to store them for later, in case I actually got the courage to do so.
I looked over each one of the letters, most of them I have to admit were very corny but sweet.
A smile formed on my face as i kept reading, the little stickers and doodles i added to them were also funny to look at.
I giggled softly as I finished reading the last one and let it drop back into the box.
Who knew i was so cheesy? Either way the letters were fun to read.
I was about to put them back when i heard my door open.
I feel myself pale and look back, to only be met with the same eyes I loved seeing.
"Lewis?"