Chapter 2

I slowly got up and walked up to it, it soon opened up as a tall ghost figure with a skull head appeared. He looked very angry and soon it was a game of cat and mouse except i was the mouse and he was the cat, i soon felt a strong grip on my throat as i was lifted into air. I struggled to breath and tried to use my robotic arm to hurt him, what it did in reality was reveal a face i hadn't seen in years. Those bright purple eyes that pierced my heart like a knife and the pain and mixture of anger on his face only told me it could be one guy. "Lewis..is that y-you?" I was able to muster out with a shaky breath before slowly consciousness. I woke to the feeling of something wet against my cheek, i opened my eye to be met with dog kisses from mystery. "Heh hey bud" I ruffled his fur as i looked around and saw vivi and Lewis talking to each other, when the two realized i wasn't dead i was smothered into a hug by the two. "THANK GOD YOUR OKAY!!!" Vivi yelled as she nearly choking me to death. "vivi your choking me" "oops, sorry Arthur" She said sheepishly. "Its fine" I looked at Lewis with sad and regret in my eyes, i was ready to break down right then there. After everything that happened he had a right to be angry and upset with me, heck we were so close before he died that I'd be surprised if he wasn't hurt.  " Lewis i-im so-" I was quickly hushed and brought into a warm embrace. "I know it wasn't you Arthur" Lewis's voice had changed so much he sounded deeper and like he hadn't slept in a while. Tears spilled from my eyes and i hugged Lewis in return oh how i had miss his warmth and the normal scent of sweets thanks to the place his parents owned. We stayed that way before his big hand had brushed away the tears and smiled softly at me, a smile i had always longed for but never thought i deserved to see. I soon explained about what had truly happened since mystery could only give so much info, and explained since that day I've always had a robotic arm instead of my possessed one. Lewis nodded and smiled and he didn't let me go, not that i had minded. "I knew you couldn't have done something like that to me, after all we had plans to go have a bakery date". He said with his beautiful smile as i felt my cheeks heat up. Lewis really wanted to take me on a date to his family's bakery mostly because he wanted me to meet his parents and he knew the fact i love sweets and sweet drinks. After catching up Lewis decided to show us his new ghostly powers, they were pink flames and little ghost buds. The little ghost buds were very cute and kind of acted like little playful kittens, Lewis's powers were fascinating to learn about especially since he was technically our first ghost experience.