Chapter 9

"Can you please focus on your driving? If you really want to die from car accident, go ahead but kill yourself after you send me home

"Can you please focus on your driving? If you really want to die from car accident, go ahead but kill yourself after you send me home." Jennie grumbled, feeling irritated with Taehyung who has been eyeing her non-stop since the beginning of the drive.

Taehyung simply chuckled. He kept glancing at the girl beside him every minute, admiring her beauty but he knew the moment she started complaining, he was being too obvious.

Jennie was not interested to give him any attention so she tilted her head and looked out the window. She couldn't wait to reach her house, hug Chaeyoung and confide to her about what happened. She missed her so much.

The car was heading to Times Square Mall. Taehyung wasn't the type of person who will apologize after committing mistakes, especially when it comes to girls. He preferred to buy them expensive gifts and his trick worked all the time. His girlfriends would stop sulking whenever he brought them to the shopping mall and spoiled them with Celine, Dior or Gucci. Women are materialistic and so does Jennie.

When Taehyung parked the car in front of the mall, Jennie looked at him with a frown on her face. "This is not my house."

Taehyung flashed her a boxy smile after letting out a giggle which surprisingly sounded genuine, making her heart fluttered. "Let's go and eat first, you must be hungry."

"I've lost my appetite. Send me home." Jennie crossed her arms on her chest, insisted to follow him. She almost believed that an angel has possessed Taehyung's body since he was in a very good mood today—compared to last night—and acted as if he cares about Jennie.

"Okay." Taehyung went out from the car. Before Jennie could let out a sigh as she thought that he finally decided to go inside the mall alone, the passenger door was opened from outside.

"Please Jennie." Taehyung grasped her shoulders gently and begged her. "I will take care of you, just live with me."

"What?" Jennie suddenly pushed away his hands from her shoulders. She looked at Taehyung in disbelief, couldn't process what he was saying earlier. How the fuck is going to the mall related to living with him? Has he gone insane?

"Live with me." Taehyung gave her a boxy smile for the second time, trying to melt her heart—but nah, not working since she rolled her eyes in exasperation.

"I really hate you. Why on earth should I live with you? We are not even in a relationship. Can you please stop saying nonsense?"

"You like me! Stop the denial, Kim Jennie. You blushed when I kissed you and you moaned my name last night as if you really enjoyed our s—"

Jennie immediately shoved the car door as strong as she could so that Taehyung was pushed backwards. Yes, she was furious and she wanted him to feel the same. How could Taehyung bring that shit up again when he knew that she was forced last night?