【𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓! <𝟑】

[IGNORE THIS IF YOU DON'T WANNA JOIN! P.S I'LL UPDATE THIS STORY (HOPEFULLY) SOON AFTER I FIX IT UP AGAIN!

HOW TO ENTER:

I'll be doing a cute little event for all of you! All you have to do is follow me, vote and comment for the given chapter for these stories: Pampering And Doting On The Male Lead, Shipping The Male Lead And Second Male Lead, The Ultimate Guide To Raising Villains, A Guide To Raising Husbando, The CEO Is An Omega, Yandere System and I Raised The Yandere Interest Lovingly!

Be sure to do these things to join!

It's also a little contest, the first person to claim the stamp will be the only one to get it! (Collecting stamps from previously published chapters won't work, it has to be only newly published ones!) Don't worry I'll put a little claim button at the bottom of the story!

Just comment on that word, writing a claim then write the password that will also be at the bottom of the chapter.

THE REWARD:

The award of this event is that for 1 month I will give you a 1 week of early updates to any of the stories above (if I actually write them) and you can request a story special just for you (well it might be published maybe after a few months after you get it unless you want me to publish to straight away with a shout out to you!). Lol yes I'll also give you a shout out!

OH ALSO WHEN THE FIRST PERSON HANDS IT/TELLS ME THEY FINISHED AND I VERIFY IT THAT IS THE END OF THE EVENT! (If you guys enjoyed it I may do something else like this again!)

There might be a second-place winner idk tbh OWO

P.S PLEASE DON'T JOIN THE EVENT IF YOU DON'T ACTUALLY PLAN TO DO IT AS I WOULD NEED TO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR STAMP COUNT! IF YOU WANT TO JOIN REPLY TO THE COMMENT ON MY MESSAGE BOARD!

THAT'S IT LOVE YA! <3

HERE'S WHAT THE STAMP SHEET LOOKS LIKE! THIS IS REALLY JUST FOR FUN! <3