Chapter 6: Love's In The Air!?

[LMAO I UNPUBLISHED THIS TO REWRITE IT, LITERALLY TAKING IT OFF FOR MORE THEN A WEEK ONLY TO NOT BE BOTHERED TO REWRITE IT AND JUST ONLY ADD A LITTLE XD]

I wanted to end it on a good point where I could write off. I've been busy and lazy with updating sorry! This chapter got a little lazy later on XD

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter nonetheless. It's really cute and kinda hot!? lmao

Hmm also web novel wanted to do a contract with me for this crappy ass book. Should I do it? Got no idea OWO

Anyways please do vote and comment as it really means a lot and really motivates me!

Love ya!~<3

------------------------

The man walked in, dressed in an expensive neatly pressed suit, the kind you only see on high-ranking people. He took in the room with a single sweep.

His appearance alone was seductive. The man's refined features were alluring. His raven black hair, which glistens in the moonlight illuminating from the window, was combed back and his face carefully structured. As if God had molded him just to spoil these eyes. 

The titanium eyes were full of intensity. He had a slender nose and a thin pair of lips that was ever so kissable and ripe. His tight jaw was shaped, smooth, and round. The contrast of his midnight hair against his flawless skin was enticing. The man had on a white cotton shirt with a silky blue vest and a pair of black pants, which tied everything together. As if it was just meant to be.

His grey magnetic and alluring eyes settling on the omega before he left into the crowd with a small smile.

---------------------

He looked down for a moment, pouring himself a drink and bringing the alcohol to his lips. The burning sensation pouring down his throat, creating a warm feeling deep inside of his stomach

The red wine painted a gorgeous shade of rose on his lips as if blossoming.

The eyes darted constantly to the black-haired male who was alone in the corner.

He felt this magnetic pull towards him, a sweet smell emitting from him.

So alluring and charming,

-------------

Li leaned to the side, taking small sips of the chilled liquid-sparkling water. He watched as people laughed and danced the night away. While some were trying to negotiate deals to improve their business.

A shaky breath left the omega's lips, just as he was about to get some fresh air a voice called out to him.

"Ah! President Li! Your company has skyrocketed in the industry. It's simply amazing, I've been wanting to talk to you."

With one glance Li could tell it was a dominant Alpha but he didn't waver in the slightest.

It was the CEO of a oil and mining company named Minus. He was called Kilop Van.

Li turned on his heels so they faced each other, a greeting smoothly left his lips as he gently swirled the liquid in his glass.

"Greetings Mr Kilop. Thank you for the compliment. You are doing fine yourself I must say.

The male was dripping in pheromones' that made Li feel slightly queasy, but it didn't show on his face.

"If you don't mind I shall take my leave to get some fresh air in this suffocating banquet hall. Please excuse my rudeness and cutting our conversation short."