Chapter 5: A Little Cataphoric?

Wow another update. 2 in a row-I actually finished writing this hours ago but laptop died XD! Get slightly intimate. Oh la la~ Please show your love and support! Hope you love this story as much as I love it and you guys. Love ya! <3

The light of the day had long since ebbed and dwindled to nothing, now as midnight marched steadily toward us the air was cooler and damper than it had been. In the sweet rain-washed darkness the sounds of the night became loud in our ears, even the rustling of the leaves and the whisper of the wind was thunderous.

By midnight the darkness is almost absolute, only a smattering of luminous stars scatter the heavens. Even the moon has waned to almost nothing.

The breeze kissed his porcelain skin, the rays reflecting off his luscious locks of black hair. The breeze fingered his hair, tousling the head of hair.

Li gaped openly as he observed his sharp jaw, chin, and cheekbones. His luscious hair which matched the colour of midnight framed his slender face. His eyes gleamed with nervousness and curiosity, framed by graceful brows On either side of his straight nose were two honeyed eyes. And by the side of his head was a pair of strong arms caging him in.

Both of their breaths ragged. Li clutched the male's shirt breathing it in frantically to calm his nerves and pheromones. The smell of slight lavender calmed his nerves as he closed his eyes. The dug his face in the males shoulder also trying to calm himself of his coming rut.

(Note-I changed Li's eye colour so it match the male of my cover).

Neither seem to mind it as they bathed in each other's presence. The chilly air on the balcony brought a slight shiver down their spine.

The male in front of him was extremely handsome that he could be plastered on any billboard. His skin was ever so slightly tanned. He had prominent cheekbones and a well-defined chin and nose. Spiked, warm brown fringed with smooth green. His dark brows were actually graceful, but currently furrowed in a frown.

All of it was framed by thick, warm dark chocolate curls. They locked his hands in front of him with chains, which were wielded to the wall. His muscled back was bare. He couldn't see his chest. Part of him wished he could. The other very small part said he should get ahold of himself. He let out a shaky sigh.

He was a man of any girl's dreams. He had smooth flawless skin, which was like a sheet of well done cloth. His eyes, which was under his burgundy short hair, glinted under the moonlight. He had high-bridged nose that was among his two eyes.

His soft sharp lips were very attractive and captivating. He wanted to touch it but decided not to do so. A beautiful face. Well defined, with a sharp jaw and angular cheekbones. The complexion of his skin going well with his ocean-like eyes.

He looked down for a moment, eyes locking onto those honeyed eyes that seem to drown and soak in warmth. It created a warm feeling deep inside of his stomach. He would just have to wait for someone entertaining to arrive. The air got cloudy with slight lust. Both feeling it indulged in their desires.

He kissed him and the world fell away. Entering their own little world, drifting from the reality around them. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below his ear, his thumb caressing his flushed cheek as their breaths mingled. He ran his fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them. It sent a tingle and shiver down his spine that was oddly comforting. The bodies tangled with each other. As each were a missing piece of the puzzle-meant for each other.

Both could feel the beating of his heart against her chest.

Being pinned to the wall? Literally kabedoned? In a heat? Kissing?