Chapter 1: Welcome Home Papa!

The office was painted white, and it had a large floor-to-ceiling window, which faced the main bustlingroad. On the black desk sat a desktop computer, a notebook lying open, and a stack of papers sitting under a silver paperweight. In a corner, the air conditioner was blasting at medium, and there was a black leather swivel chair in the middle of the office.

A bookshelf, with neatly stack books all in order sat in the corner, with yet another stack of papers under a paperweight. Pen in a container sat next to it.

To the side was a closet filled with suits and watches that were easily identified as expensive. In front of the desk was an brand name couch only the rich could afford.

The whole room yelled modern.

The sound of leather shoes clicking against the marble floor could be faintly discerned.

The large carved wooden doors burst open. Creating wind that caused the males suit that was as crisp as a bank note to flutter behind him. The suit outlined his perfect lean figure that seem to be sculpted from jade. His usual tousled black hair was slightly gelled back.

Behind him a meek male scrambled to hold the suitcase in his hand. He fumbled out his planner telling his boss the plans for the day.

"Sir you have 20 minutes before your first meeting. After that you have to sign some papers then have the second meeting. After that you will have a lunch break and proceed to the third meeting of the day. That is all you have scheldued."

The male faced the large window which only allowed the people inside to look out.

"Cancel the lunch break and scheldue the third meetinf for earlier. I'll do some paper work now."

"But-"

"It's fine. I want to go home early today. You may take your leave for now. Remind me when the next meeting is."

"Yes sir..."

The timid male left quickly shutting the door behind him. The male left alone inside pinched his throbbing temple. A sign escaping his kissable lips.

He opened the draw to his desk, holding a single photo.

It was to adorable. Li stared affectionately at the picture, running his finger over the surface of the framed photo.

He chuckled for the 100th as he stared at the silly photo of his son trying to feed him some rice. He instantly whipped put his phone to capture the absolutely adorable moment. Once he did his son pouted cutely showing off his chubby and pinchable cheeks. Li wanted to squeal internally at his son antics.

Luckily he was born and alpha and wouldn't have to face the difficulties of an omega. Even if he wasn't one Li would protect him with everything.

He sighed one last time placing the picture away and starting to sign the stack of paper on the desk.