Chapter 4: Papa's Little Matchmakers!

Ya'll seem to enjoy this story. It one of my favorite stories cause I think it's quite adorable!  Sorry this chappies short I'm a little busy but I wanted to write something you guys (hopefully) enjoy. Thank you for all your love and support! <3

The child grabbed his friends hand and pulled him along to his father. Interrupting the two's conversation.

"Papa!"

He squealed in happiness as he ran into his open arms. The leaves seeming to make a path for the destined two.

The blond haired male stumbled back slightly as he hugged him tightly. Both seeming to bath in each other's presence. The little spoon took one last second of the warmth before parting and gushing about his new friend.

"Papa I've made a really cool friend! His name's Jie and his mama's is super duper cool! Their like a super mommy!"

This caused Li to chuckle and pat the little ones head affectionately.

"Aww thanks buddy!"

The child leaned into the warm touch. Liking the feeling of the motherly hand. Suddenly a brilliant idea popped into his friend and he stared at his new friend who seem to have the same idea, Both nodded the heads in understanding of each other leaving the adults confused.

Li kneeled and poked both of the children's forehead playfully.

"What little secret are you two keeping!"

"Nothing!"

The two screamed at the same time before darting off, Li not trailing to far behind. Leaving the confused yet happy celebrity.

"It's been awhile since I've seen him so happy with someone else."

Daiki stands so still, eyes following the bird in flight. He watches as children do, with that look of love and awe. And the gorgeous male following closely behind. He captivated him so easily. His beauty hidden by a ridiculous outfit that made him look ever so sketchy. 

His silky hair pepping from behind the hair cover. His jewel like eyes seeming to glow softly in the setting sunlight. His soft supple skin seeming to glow in vigour. And most of all his warm motherly personality that seem to emit the sun's warmth. It was so comforting, so loving. His eyes stay with the trio. It felt like a family,

The male paused and blushed at the thought, ridding it off his mind. Although it never seem to leave him.

---------------

"I finally caught you little rascals!"

The children giggled in response as they collapsed on the floor exhausted.

"Now tell me what it was you were hiding. And no funny business!"

The male eyed the duo suspiciously. The children looked up at him innocently as if they had no clue what he was talking about.

"You should get married to my daddy!"

Keito blurted out, causing both adults to look baffled, confuzzled and flabber ghasted. Both feeling extremely embarrassed.

"Keito! We were meant to set them on a date first! Not expose our plans and idea!"

"Whoopsies!"

Daiki's cheeks are suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming colour so cute against his fair skin. He looks away and finds a distraction in the sky. His hands covering his ever-growing flushed face.

Li was no better as he stared down at his son in absolute mortification and embarrassment.

"Honey your not a matchmaker. And you too dearest. Where do you get such a ridiculous idea!"

"Well I want a good daddy and a brother or sister. Keito wants a good mummy and a sibling. So the best thing is for you to get married! And maybe make me another sibling! Easy right."

Li didn't know if he could sink further into how embarrassed he was.

Li's blush that had slightly faded came back to life like an awakened flame. Searing through his cheeks and for a minute he thought his face was on fire. He suddenly felt slightly awkward; even going as far as attempting to hide his rosy features behind his slim fingers. The male knew that the doe like eyes were looking at him – eagerly waiting for a reaction, a response,.

"You both find each other attractive anyways!"

"Oh sweethearts!"

Feeling to ashamed to face the other male Li tugged at his son's hand.

"C'mon say bye bye to Keito. You guys can have a olaydate some other time okay?"

"A playdate? That's something papa should go on with the other papa. Make it a date!"

The male ushered him more quickly. Hugging Keito quickly and giving him a peck on the cheek.

"I'll see you later Uhara-san. If we do meet."

"Your number."

"My what?"

"Number. Mine's *** *** ***."

Li quickly jotted his number down on a paper, basically shoving it in the other's hand before dragging Jie off after a quick goodbye to the pair of father and son.

Slightly reprimanding his son on his action. But soon the duo chatter became one of fits and giggles. The laughs resonating through the silent air. Radiating happiness until they were finally gone with the sunset.

"I really want him as my mama!"

"C'mon buddy. Let's go. I'll think about it."

"Yay!"

The duo left hand in hand, a smile on their faces. Remembering a certain pair of mother and son.

-----------------

Around his shoulders was his red baby quilt, worn as a cape might be, as if all those cosy memories of him and mama gave him superpowers. It billowed behind him as he soared through the room giggling happily. 

He had eyes that shined like pebbles washed by the ocean waves and a smile that ignited inner laughter in all who saw. A dimpled smile made it way onto his soft chubby features. He had two dolls in hand. One was his mom and the other was a bad guy.

"Jie! Mama's in trouble!"

"I'm coming."

Jie literally yoinked (and yeeted) the robot doll across the room and bellowed victoriously.

"I save you mama. No bad guy is coming anymore!"

A soft and melodious voice interrupted the child's game.

"Dinner's ready!"

The child stopped before shouting,

"Coming!"

Quickly and neatly packing away his equipment before rushing downstairs, his cape still attached.

Li couldn't help but laugh at the sight of the bouncing and energetic vall of sunshine. Everything was worth it too seem him happy. 

Jie looks like he's being jangled by invisible strings from above, only his puppeteer is drunk. The only thing I can make out beneath his moving hair is a smile that could light up any day, no matter how dark.

"You must be hungry."

"Yeah! What's for dinner?"

"Just some chicken schnitzel, potato chips and vegetables. Be sure to eat all the vegies. Or else the vege monster will come to get you!"

"Alright mama thanks! Let's dig in. It looks so yummy."

":Alright my little matchmaker."

The duo giggled, enjoying the joy filled dinner.