Mr Nerd

Lisa's pov

The new student in our class looks so suspicious. His behaviour and look says that he is a nerd but his eyes don't. It's very dangerous if you accidentally made a eye contact with him.

He's a transfered student in our class. He just joined our school two weeks ago. He actually looks like a total nerd with his clothes and glasses but the main thing is no one dared to bully him in school.

His name is Jeon Jungkook. We are classmates but don't talk to anyone.

Rosè is my bestfriend since we are in elementary school. I noticed that now days she beings clingy to that nerd I don't know why.

My other friends decided to go to the bar tonight. They have their own boyfriend but I don't have one and also don't have plan to get one.

When we entered the bar my friends started drinking and went to the dance floor. But I just watched them getting drunk and dancing with their man. Then something caught my eyes.

Am I seeing this right?

It's fucking Jeon Jungkook aka Mr nerd.

He is making out with a girl. His hands roam around her body then stopped at her ass.

Oh my god!

So he is not so innocent right. He is just act being one.

I watched all his movement. He lead the girl to a room. I follow them up to the room but he didn't noticed me. After closing the room I heard some moans of them. Luckyly they forgot to close the door so I sightly opened door and saw him having sex with a girl.

See you tomorrow at school not so innocent Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook's Pov

I transferred to a new it's been two weeks. I'm a badboy so play with girls and their feelings. I just  fucked them and leave.

My parents transferred me here because of my some scandals in school with girl. They told to being a good boy and study hard so I'm acting like a typical class nerd. But they don't know the truth that I'm actually a badboy.

The only person know about this and that is Rosè. I didn't fun with girls for few day so I went to a bar that day to fuck some hot girl. But she caught me doing it.

I did my trick to keep her mouth shut. I told her everything from the beginning. At first she didn't agree with me but then she agreed in one condition.

Lisa's pov

Next day I go to school and saw him sitting on his usual sit. Seeing him a smirk formed on my lips.

During our lunch break I saw him. He didn't go anywhere. Perfect time. I go closer to him and sit down next chair to him.

"Why don't you go for lunch" I asked him.

He didn't give me any answer and continued what's he doing. Acting like a nerd. Really? Hey babyboy it doesn't worked for me now. Then I started my real work.

"So you are acting like a nerd right" I asked him but still no answer.

"I saw you at bar"

"You're fucking a random girl"

"That's you right" I said.

Now he finally closed his book and look at me. God his eyes are dangerous.

"No that's not me" He said in a low voice. Trying to cover himself.

"Oh come on don't lie to me"

"I know and saw everything" I said.

Now he fully turned to me and stood up.

"At first I thought that you're a virgin nerd who don't know anything"

"But you're total opposite" I said.

He let out a little chuckle and his hand now way to my waist as he grabbed it with his vainy hands. I'm little surprised with his work but I try to look clam.

"Virgin? Really?"

"Actually I'm far away from a virgin"

"You can't even imagine how many women I fucked" Jungkook said with his low but clear voice. He gave me a little squeeze on my waist.

"You can ask it Rosè about it"

"She had sex with me" he said.

Oh my gosh what am I hearing. My innocent chipmunk is not innocent anymore. No I have to talk about it with her later.

"Please don't tell anyone about it" Jungkook said.

"But why are you hiding this side of you?" I asked.

"I can't tell you about this"

"Don't worry they will know about it soon" he said.

"But I will shut my mouth until you something" I said.

"Okay tell me what I have to do for you. I will do everything" Jungkook said and a smirk showed on my face.

I'm about to say it but the ball ranged signalling that lunch time is alreay over. Fuck because of this jerk I lost my time to eat lunch.

"See you at rooftop after school ends" I said to him and walked to my desk.

Author's pov

Time skipped.............

Jungkook was already went to rooftop for Lisa.

"So you are here Mr nerd" Jungkook heard Lisa's voice from behind. She walked closer to him and hold his wrist and lead him to the rooftop room. This room has some abandoned chair, table, dask and some other randon staffs.

Lisa pushed Jungkook to the wall and pressed her with her. Jungkook froze in his spot. He laugh a little bit that made Lisa stop what she is doing.

"Why are you laughing" Lisa asked him.

"I'm laughing because you don't know how to kiss someone" Jungkook said.

Lisa felt her cheek go red in embarrassment but she managed to say "what can I do"

"I didn't kiss anyone before you"

"I'm unexperiened"

Jungkook noticed her embarrassment and said that it's ok.