Ex's with benefit

Author's pov

"Ahhh faster Lisa" Jungkook moaned, saying Lisa to go faster.

"This is not how you plead someone to go faster"

"Do it properly Jeon" Lisa demanded to him when she stopped sucking his dick and look at him. Her this attitude made him groaned.

"Please baby do it faster"

"Please, suck me until I cum in your mouth"

"Please" Jungkook desperately pleaded. He is very impatient to be again in her pretty mouth. And that's it Lisa again put his cock in her mouth after he pleaded.

Lisa moved her mouth faster, swirling her tongue around his member. Jungkook just pressed her more to his member.

She choked but still deepthroated him it made him moaned in unexplainable pleasure.

"Y-yes Lisa just like that"

"You're so good, I'm cuming" Jungkook announced and then cum for his dear life. He cum too much that it overflow through her mouth. Lisa struggled to swallow him but still did.

"That's it for today" Lisa said and went wear her school uniform and undergarments. But Jungkook stopped her.

"What about sex?" Jungkook asked.

"No kook not today"

"We literally bunked a class for you horniness" Lisa said. They are now in school bathroom doing their things. Since all class already started so there are no students in the bathroom.

"So what?" Jungkook said.

"What do you mean by so what?"

"If my boyfriend come to know about this he will break up with me"

"He always wants to do it with me but I always tell him that I'm not ready to do it yet"

"But look here I am doing it with you without thinking twice" Lisa said.

"So I'm still the only one to touch you?" Jungkook asked as Lisa nodded. Hearing that from her, it's made him smile.

"Do you love him?" Jungkook asked.

"No but I like him" Lisa said.

"But why don't you love him?" Jungkook asked again.

"Because I already have someone who occupied my heart" Lisa said.

"Who?"

"You" Lisa's answer made Jungkook shock. She still love him.

"But you broke up with me to be with her" Lisa said sadly.

Suddenly Jungkook entered his cock inside her without warning. Thrusting inside her fastly.

"Uhh y-you are so tight" Jungkook groaned.

"And since we both love each other we will break with our bf/gf"

"I still love you Lisa" Jungkook said. His smile warmed her heart.

"I love you too" Lisa said before kissing him.

"Okay now let's finish our business" Jungkook said and started fucking her.

The end

I know this chapter is short so I'm sorry but I'm getting out of ideas so please give me some idea's and I will recreat it with my thoughts

And don't forget to leave a comment and vote
I love you