Secret lovers

Author's pov

"Jungkook I have a work to do so I'm leaving now"

"Our parents are not here and I'm also leaving so stay with Lali until our parents or me come back okay" Jimin said to Jungkook before leaving him there alone with his sister.

"Okay bro" Jungkook managed to say before his friend Jimin leave him there.

Jungkook turned to meet the person he have responsibilities now but instead he welcomed by a bucket of cold water splashed on his face.

Jungkook took a moment to realize what happened. When opened his eyes he saw Lisa is laughing crazily. He wiped some water from his face before staring into her eyes.

Lisa still laughing but stopped when she saw his cold eyes. Lisa got startled by his dark orbs as gulped down her own saliva.

Without thinking any further she started to running inside the house to stay from him. She doesn't know what's waiting for her today.

To catch that crazy girl Jungkook also started running after her. When Lisa reached her bedroom she's about to shut it down when someone stopped her to do it.

Jungkook caught the door between his legs and pushed it harder. In front of Jungkook's strength Lisa is nothing to him.

When he finally stepped in the room he saw Lisa is trembling in fear. Jungkook started to working forward as Lisa started to backwards. He caught her between his mascular arms. Lisa's back now facing the wall as she tapped between the wall and Jungkook.

Jungkook pressed his body with her. His hand went to her long brown hair and tugged it behind her ear. He is giving her kitten licks on her exposed ear.

"What's now sweetheart" Jungkook said in her ear as he caught it between his teeth.

"I'm sorry ahhh"

"I-I did-dn't thinkk----" Lisa shattered in her moan but soon interrupted by him.

"----I would be this mad" Jungkook completed her sentence as Lisa nodded her aggressively.

"If this is another time I would definitely go easy on you but......... "

"But not today baby knowing that we're alone at your house" Jungkook whispered. Lisa felt him lifting her shirt a little and give her a hard squeeze on her waist.

Lisa hold into his biceps with her arms when she felt his sudden action.

"You definitely need a punishment naughty girl"

"Not much rough but I will make sure that you will not be able to walk for week" Jungkook said as his hands go under her shirt touching her bare soft skin.

"But-" Lisa about to say something but he didn't let her do it.

"If you talk much than I will make it a month" Jungkook smirked as Lisa's eyes get widened.

"No no no no"

"But what if Jimin oppa caught us" Lisa said thinking that her brother might caught them red handed.

"I already told you we are alone"

"And Jimin have a work so he left me here to take care of you" Jungkook said as he still has that smirk on his lips.

'Lisa you are in danger' Lisa thought as mentally face plamed herself. She didn't think her brother is this much dumb. Which brother left his young, beautiful sister with a young, handsome and horny friend? But her brother did.

Park Lisa, younger sister of park Jimin. She has fallen in love with her brother's best friend Jeon Jungkook. Same goes to Jungkook, he has also fallen in love with his best friend's sister. Without knowing anyone they are secretly in a love relationship.