Miss nerd

Spoiler: This story is not like mr nerd it's a little different. Here Lisa is really a nerd》

Author's pov

Lisa stopped in the of her way towards her classroom when a glass of water slashed to her face. And this done by none than her bully Jeon Jungkook.

He has a group of friends or should we call group of jerks and bitches.

"Oh miss nerd Manoban I didn't see you" Jungkook said sassily.

"Ah Manoban"

"Please forgive my boyfriend"

"He didn't see you through" Sana said as she walk towards Lisa.

Lisa knows they did not intentionaly. She knows them too well. Because she is a nerd they bully her all the way they can. But ninety nine percent bullying done by Jungkook to her.

Actually the reason is Jungkook doesn't let anyone bully Lisa. He doesn't like anyone go nearer her so he is the only one to bully her.

"Hey Manoban what is this?" Sana asked Lisa. Sana noticed some red-purplish bruise on her neck and jaw some also around her collarbone when she tried to wiped water from her face and hair.

Lisa yanked her hand away from her when she tried to look at it closely.

"Holy shit"

"This is hickeys"

"Not only one but so many"

"Who made this hickeys to you" Sana yelled at her.

"Don't you hear me"

"Answer me you nerd who did this to you"

"As much I know you don't have boyfriend then who made this to you"

"Whom did you slept with slut" Sana again yelled at her.

Her last sentence made Lisa lose her mind. She find her strength at this time and she slapped her with a loud sound.

Sana touched her red face. She really slapped her so hard.

"I'm not a slut"

"I don't sleep around with anyone"

"I only slept with one man in my life. Not everyone like you"

"I don't even think about sleeping with any man until....."

"....until some months ago a fucking jerk banged to house in a drunk state and took my virginity without asking"

"Now he come to my house every damn night"

"He said that it's his way to bullying me" Lisa said.

She continued again without thinking  anything.

"I bet you know that one man who I have slept with" Lisa said her last sentence while looking at the boy who is looking anywhere but not in her eyes.

In that time her one true friend come to her to take her away from them.

"Lisa let's go"

"Don't waste your time with this bitches" Taehyung said to Lisa. She nodd in answer.

Taehyung took her away from them in a quiet place.

"Did you heard everything?" Lisa asked.

"Yes I did" Taehyung said clamly.

"Can I ask you something Lili?" Taehyung asked as Lisa nodd her head.

"Is that boy Jungkook?" Taehyung asked her. Lisa froze in her place at  first as she doesn't answer for awhile.

"Yes" Lisa hesitate at first but then manage to say. She knows that Taehyung likes her. But she sees him as her friend.

She felt guilty about the fact that she can't return his feelings for him.

Taehyung is her only true friend. He is like a guardian angle to her. He always save her from difficult situation. She appreciate that he still her friend no matter what.