In-law

Jungkook's pov

I'm here waiting for Lisa in her room to come out of the bathroom. Why is she taking so long to bath? I'm getting impatient for her.

I decided to go to bathroom. I take off all my clothes that I'm wearing and ready to go bathroom.

As I opened the door I saw Lisa naked. Water flowing through her body. I'm just mesmerised with her beauty that couldn't here what is she saying until her hand reached my body.

"Jungkook why are you not answering?"

"I told you earlier to wait for me outside"

"Why don't you listen to me" Lisa said.

"I'm sorry baby"

"I just can't wait for you to come out of the bathroom"

"I'm just getting so impatient" I explained.

"Okay but wh-" Lisa couldn't finished her work as my lips on her. I'm kissing her passionately while hugging her naked body. Her hand now way to my neck as she wrapped her arms around me.

I pushed her to the wall. My eyes meet her eye for some time before attacking her neck. One of my hand grope her breast while other one on her ass.

"Ahhh Jungkook" Lisa moaned my name.

"Yes what baby?" I asked as my lips making new hickeys on her soft skin.

"I want you inside me please" Lisa said breathlessly.

"Don't grow impatient honey"

"I'm here to wreck you" I said.

Author's pov

Jungkook is now playing with her breast. He give her nipple a hard bite before sucking it endlessly as her nipples get swollen with his work.

Jungkook kneeled in front of Lisa. His tongue now on her clit as he started teasing it rantlessly. His hands on both of her thigh holding them tightly and spread them widely for him see.

"Fuck you Lisa"

"You are so beautiful" Jungkook said.

Jungkook's tougue still on her womenhood thrusting his tongue repeatedly. His thumb on her clit rubbing it fastly.

"Kook I'm gonna cum" Lisa said. Hear this Jungkook stop his work on her private part with a smirk on his face. Lisa is frustrated because of Jungkook's behaviour.

Jungkook stand up from the floor. His hands now on the back of her thigh. Lisa understand what he wanted to do so she wrapped her legs around his waist. Lisa brought him into a deep tongue kiss while water is still flowing through their bodies.

He rubbed tip of his member on her clit before entering it fully. A loud moan come out of her when he started thrusting into her fastly.

Jungkook don't waste anytime to thrust into her hardly.

"Why are you so tight every time I fucked you?" Jungkook said.

Lisa don't say anything but brought his lips to her again. Some times later Jungkook let go of her kisses and started sucking her breast.

"I'm c-cumming" Lisa said.

"Me too" Jungkook replied also.

Lisa released her cum on his cock after some hard thrusts Jungkook also cum inside her. Lisa feels a his hot seeds filled inside her core.

Both of them breathing heavily after their hot make out session on shower. Jungkook carried her body to her room and placed her on the bed.

"I'm not done with you babe" Jungkook said.

Before Lisa answer anything Jungkook put his member on her mouth indicates her to suck it.

They did 7 rounds after getting out of the bathroom. Now Jungkook laying beside Lisa while hugging her naked body tightly.

"Jungkook you should go now"

"It's the time to return your brother home" Lisa said but Jungkook just nodded his head.

Jungkook kissed her deeply again. He get ready to leave Lisa's room when Lisa said "Come here at night after dinner" Jungkook smiled and leave the room.

Lisa's pov

If you're curious to know about me and Jungkook's relationship then I'm telling you Jungkook is my brother-in-law.

He is brother of my husband Kim Taehyung. Well we are just married in paper nothing else. This marriage don't have a value to me or Taehyung. He doesn't have any interest on me. He didn't touch till now even we don't share a room together. That's why it's easy to me to have relation with Jungkook.

I heard from Jungkook that his brother started hating women after his girlfriend cheated on him.

Me and Taehyung both are forced to marry each other. Our parents didn't even made a ceremony to celebrate our marriage but I'm happy about that because I don't even know him that time. We just signed in papers and got married.

On the day we got married he clearly told me to not hope anything like the husband wife do. He doesn't have any interest on me. We just married for our parents sake.