Landlord

Lisa's pov

"It's the last warning Miss Lisa"

"I'll come tonight and if you can't pay this apartment rent than-" Mr Jeon about finish his words but I interrupted him.

"No no I promise I'll pay it tonight"

"Just come tonight okay" I said nervously without thinking that how I would pay the rent.

"Okay then see you tonight" Mr Jeon said and left my apartment.

Jeon Jungkook my ultimate crush and owner of this apartment. He's a little older than me but still I have a huge crush on him.

I can't confess my feelings because he already has a girlfriend but I hope one day they'll broke up that I can tell him about my feelings.

But the problem how can I pay the rent today? I'm just a college student who lost her part time job last week. And also I have any boyfriend or sugar daddy that they can pay for me. How unlucky right? I think I born with a bad fortune.

I wish I can date him so I don't have to pay the house rent. Dream on Lisa dream on you can't date him not even in future. Okay now let's wait for tonight when he will come and kicked me out of this apartment and I end up on street.

Jungkook's pov

Control yourself Jungkook control. Control your poor heart. Tell him to not beat so fast when he's near Lisa.

This Lalisa Manoban made me crazy over her. She's a definition of beauty.
(A/N : Not only you baby but also others including me)

My ex girlfriend also broke up with me because I moaned Lisa's name while having sex with her. I literally got wet dreams everyday because of Lisa. Her slim body want me to davour her and fuck her to the hall.

But I don't think she likes me plus she's she's just 21. She's five years younger than me but still I want her. Not only for one night but for my whole life.

So today I made a plan to go near her. I know she lost her job a week ago so she can't pay the rent. So I want to try my luck today on her.

Skip time at night......

Author's pov

"So Miss Lisa where's the payment" Jungkook asked when he entered her apartment to take the money.

"I-i d-don't have money" Lisa shattered while explaining her situation.

"Please give me another day"

"I can do anything you want me to do" Lisa begged while clapped her hands together as she go near him. Jungkook just smirked on the other hand thinking that he's planned worked.

"Okay then..... " Jungkook pulled her by her waist and claimed his lips with her pink and soft one. Lisa's eyes got widened when she felt his lips with her. She can't believe he's kissing her.

Soon she melted on her lips and try to kiss him back wrapping her hands around his nape. Jungkook's tongue harshly moving inside her mouth, particularly touching every corner of her mouth with his tongue.

"We shouldn't doing this"

"It's wrong you have girlfriend" Lisa said when they pull away from the kiss for breathing but still her hands around his nape.

"We broke up few days ago"

"So this is not wrong" Jungkook said and he's lips latched on her neck kissing on it.

"But still you just want to take my advantage this because I can't pay the rent" Lisa finished her sentence with a loud moan because Jungkook sucking on her neck harder.

"No Lisa I want to tell you something"

"I like you not from today but a long time ago"

"I can't confess because I think you will reject me" Jungkook said and buried his face on her chest.

"I love you" Listening those three simple word from Lisa's mouth made Jungkook's world stop. He can't believe his ears.

"Can you repeat it"

"I think I heard something wrong" Jungkook said when he pull away from her chest then again hide his face on her chest.

"I love you Jungkook" Lisa repeated again this time on his ear.

"Really?" He asked as she nodded her head.

"I love you more and more baby" Jungkook said as he lifted her up on the air while laughing.

"So can we..... " Jungkook asked when she put her down on the ground.

"Of course" Lisa said on a seductive voice. And that's what Jungkook wanted to hear. She guided him to her bedroom.

Lisa unbuttoned his shirt and throw it. Then kissed him on his sweet lips. Jungkook being impatient as he ripped her dress and both of them climbed on the bed.

"More beautiful than I imagined" Jungkook said when he ripped her bra and panties too. He sucking, biting her skin make dark hickeys as he wanted show that he owns her. No one can take her from him. She belongs to him only him.

"Ahhhh please" Lisa moaned when he bite her pink bud while sucking and licking it. His hands roaming around all over her body and rest at her clit.

He quickly unbutton his pants and slide down with his boxer. Now all their clothes on the floor leaving them completely naked.

Lisa arched her back when she felt Jungkook's tongue on her sensitive area.

"O-oh yes" Lisa moaned and pressed his face more to clit feeling pleasure for first time in her life. She's still virgin because she didn't find someone that she can trust on and give her innocence.

But today she want to trust and give her innocence to someone she trust and it's her landlord who just confessed his feelings to her.

Jungkook pull away from her wet clit which is now full of his saliva. Lisa have a little fear after seeing his dick's length but still try to keep her neutral expression.

Jungkook stroke his dick few times with his hand before slowly putting it inside her tight little pussy.

"It's okay, clam down" Jungkook stroke her hair when he saw her hurting and scream in pain.

Jungkook slowly thrust trying to ease her pain. He wiped the tears on the corner of her eyes and kissed there.

Soon the pain ease completely as both of them moaning loudly that even their neighbors can hear. He tightly gripped her waist that it's left red bruises while pounding into her.

He is kneading her one breast and sucking another one while thrusting into her roughly. Lisa's finger on his smooth hair as tugged it gently.

Jungkook's thrust become sloppy when she cum without announcing. He pulled away his dick from her pussy when he felt himself close and cum all over stomach.

"So do I have to pay the rent?" Lisa asked as she felt his hand on her breast.

"Yes obviously"

"Remember I'm your boyfriend not sugar daddy"

"So you still have to pay the house rent" Jungkook chuckled when Lisa hit him on his chest. But he hold her wrist to prevent her from hitting and get top of her for next round of sex.

Vote and comment if you like this story.
I want to know something that I'm going to publish a gangster story about Liskook. It would be a little long so should I publish it here or make a other story book this story.
Comment it