Something Strange around me

That day it was raining heavily and there was a power cut at my home. Under the light from the torch, I and my mom are fighting heavily. That day was a bad day for me, neither I nor my mom is comprising we are fiercely arguing over the things.

Sometimes my dad says that I inherited all my mother's qualities but luckily, I also inherited the way of walking out of a situation from my father. When I felt we both are reaching the peak, I slipped away from the argument and went into my room by giving a heavy Bang! Door closing sound.

On the bed, I was rolling here and there recalling how our argument started and why we started pulling all the other things into our conversation, but still couldn't catch the point so, I thought to sleep first because mom, dad and me know that the next day we will be close again. Slowly by hearing the rain sound, I went to sleep.

Suddenly I was awakened by thunder sound, it was big and fierce as if it has fallen in our locality. I feared and thought to put on the quilt but I felt something strange around me. My back was hard as if I am sleeping on the floor and my legs are cold and there is no quilt on my body. I clearly remembered I slept on the bed covered with a quilt till my head.

What happened around me am I dreaming?

Again, I heard another thundering sound, which woke me up completely. I regained my senses and looked around, trying to differentiate between dream and reality since there were thunder sounds outside and power was gone, I couldn't see anything clearly but felt the atmosphere strange and found that I am not at my home.

Oh my god! What the hell is going around me, where am I?

Did someone kidnap me when I was asleep or is this a dream, although my legs are trembling and I couldn't stand still I plunged the courage to try to calm myself first?

I pinched my hand hard so that I couldn't feel the pain and can wake up from this bad dream. But wait! Why was my hand hurting as if it was stabbed with a sharp knife? No! No! this shouldn't happen.

All my fears came true I might be kidnapped and kept in a dark room outside the city, even if I shout no one can hear me nor rescue me. I had to do everything myself whether it is courage or escaping I don't have time to wait for people to rescue me so let me gather my tons of courage buried deep down in my heart and think of a way to escape.

Dang Dang Dang

Dang Dang Dang

Suddenly, I heard someone knocking on the door to open. The beating was heavy as if that person was chased by a group of people. I dared not get close to the door because my little brain had already created many wild imaginations like I was stabbed once I opened the door or I was knocked down and tied up with ropes or ... oh my god! Oh, my little brain please stop these hallucinations, I am already done with my sudden disappearance from home please don't make me die with these stupid things.