He will forget you

I lost the last hope to make him survive and no wonder I suddenly felt no longer pain in my heart. He might have realized earlier that he can only count on minutes so he deliberately used that wish after I came to this house and died peacefully.

I cried using all my strength and smashed every object in the house. I don't even want to return to my world without my jack. I wanted to die but since he used his life to pay for my happiness, I dare not kill myself but I can no longer live in the pain of losing him.

When I am desperate and helpless I heard the mysterious man's voice again "Girl, seeing your love and pain I can help you a bit but there is one condition" the other minute I thought I lost last hope but now I can see the small light again so I said "As long as jack lives then I can agree with anything"

I haven't heard his voice for a few minutes but I waited patiently. After more than 30 minutes he replied "I can save Harry Jackson and even send you both to your world but he will forget all the memories you both have from childhood till now. Even he will no longer remember this dream and all he remembers about you will be like a classmate. If you agree to this condition, I will send you both"

I felt like thunder hitting me hard. Jack who loved me for years will forget me and doesn't remember our memories of our first meeting, expo working and carnival happiness.

But as long as he lives then I regret nothing. Comforting myself I replied "Ok, but he must have no injuries and both must return to our world safely" after I said them he immediately replied "Ok, my favourite couple. Place that diamond in the eternal flame and you both will return safely. You are always my favourite couple and the first couple to complete all tasks so I can help you only in this way" he replied.

On one side I was angry for separating me and jack but another side I was happy to meet him here and listen to his confession which is enough for me to survive the remaining life without him.

"Thank you," I said faintly and placed the diamond in the eternal flame. Soon after the diamond dropped, the eternal flame became more and more covering the entire city in bright light more than the sun.

From the edges of my eyes, I saw everything around me turning into dust. I immediately ran out of the house to the museum to see jack for the last time and be with him. The more I get closer to the museum the more light blocked my vision.

I forced myself to open my eyes and walk. When I almost came near jack the light became more and more blurring my vision completely. I sat down on the ground and swept my right hand on the ground where the jack is placed while I covered my eyes using my left hand.

I didn't find jack's body there; panic surged through my heart and tears filled my eyesockets. I waved the hand in the air only to feel it was caught by a big and warm hand. Slowly I recovered and opened my eyes.