To let you no longer experience heartache

When jane is happy on the other side jack is losing his life. He got up from her and pointed to the house which is exactly opposite the museum and asked "Jane, take this diamond to that house and place it in the eternal flame" he paused and continued with a weak voice "Sorry my baby I can't accompany you due to my injuries"

I was worried when he said injury and asked him "where are you uncomfortable, tell me now". Seeing my worried face, he gave a faint smile and said "Little Girl listen to me and go to that house as soon as possible, I will wait for you here. I am weak now so I can't come with you"

I also felt that he is weak so I took the diamond and gave him a forehead kiss. This is the first time I took initiative to kiss him so he was very happy. "Wait for me here and I will come back soon" after saying these words I left that place with a diamond.

Looking at the back view of Jane leaving Jack cried more feeling that this will be their last meeting in life.

Jane followed the instructions jack told her and went to the house where she first came into this world. She went to the room she was locked in that day and found an eternal flame in a large cup glowing in blue colour.

When jane is getting close to the eternal flame suddenly, she felt pain in her heart. Why I am feeling heartache jane thought and felt fine beads of sweat glands on her forehead. Did anything happen to jack? That one thought is enough to bring the heartache to me.

I turned around to go to the museum again but jack's words echoed in my ears "Little Girl, promise me no matter what you will place the diamond in the eternal flame" although jane didn't understand why jack told her those words she still nodded.

Now everything became clear in my head. I cried for not arguing with jack when he said to leave me alone. I felt sorry for losing him again. I felt sorry for not being able to accompany his boring life. Slowly I no longer felt heartache.

When I squatted down and cried again forgetting my heartache suddenly, I remembered that before this task that mysterious person gave us a promise to fulfil one of our requests.

I got up from the ground and shouted in the air "Hey mysterious person I wanted to use the wish you gave us" there was no reply but I didn't give up and shouted again "You are a cheater, first gave us a wish and now not appearing to fulfil it" I almost scolded him. Then I heard him saying

"Female partner, sorry I can't fulfil your request" I was shocked when I heard him saying them. I shouted with anger "Why can't you when you promised". I waited before hearing him again "Because your male partner had already used it".

My feet no longer had the strength to hear those words. I fell and asked him what he wished for. The mysterious man replied, "To let you no longer experience heartache pain and make sure you return to your world even If he dies." How dare jack makes such a request even after saving me can't he use it for himself to survive. Does he want to prove that he loves me more than his life?