five.

he pulled away from the kiss and smiled.

"bye princess." he said and walked away.

'what the actual fuck just happened' i thought. i can't say i didn't like it but i can't say i did at the same time.

i walked into the school and saw ayden. standing by the door. staring dead at me.

"what. the. fuck. was. that." they said.

"shit you saw that? i'm honestly confused on what it was." i replied.

"saw it? it was like a fucking tv show, half of the fucking school saw that. and we all know how much you two hate eachother. or at least did." they said smirking.

"we still hate eachother, i think? i don't really know." i sighed.

"cmon, bitch. let's get to class." they said making me smile.

i walked with ayden to our home room when the worst possible thing happened.

"so students we had to switch a few students out of our home room due to a mistake in the system last semester." My home room teacher said.

"and we found one more mistake over christmas break so the new student in our home room is alex!"

"you've gotta be shitting me." i said to ayden.

"ha this shit is too funny." ayden said.

"girls, please sit down." our teacher said to me and ayden motioning to our seats.

just then alex walked in.

"hey." he said.

"class this is alex, please be nice." the teacher said staring at me. "alex you can go sit next to that girl right there." pointing at me.

'no, no, no, no' i thought.

"hey babe." alex said as he sat next to me.

"hi alex." i sighed.

"awh why the long face-" he started as he got cut off.

"please be quiet alex." Ms. Baron, the home room teacher said.

"sorry." he said smirking.

we were all working on our homework and shit for basically the entire time. i had some test i had to do for math so i did that, alex was just sitting on his computer watching minecraft clips.

just then my phone buzzed.

1 new notification from: Ayden

"how's it going with lover boy?" it read.

"ew, stfu. also it's fine we haven't said anything since Baron told him to shut up." i replied.

"at least he's not kissing you." they texted back.

"true." i wrote back and put my phone down.

just then i felt a hand fall onto my thigh. i glanced down and saw alex's hand on my thigh. i looked over at him. he smirked and continued watching his videos.

i didn't do anything but just sat there for the rest of homeroom. realizing.

i've started to fall in love with

the bully.

A/N: guys idk how i feel abt this one, i've been kinda struggling with ideas but idk this was what i could come up with rn! hope y'all like it!

483 words, ily