Itachi's Wrath😤

Itachi's Pov:

When I heard Sakura was getting a mission from the Hokage to watch over my kid brother and his idiot friend I had to go check it out myself. As I was watching my girlfriend enter her classroom with the Hokage, I noticed the boy whose name was Sai blushing and making eye contact with my girlfriend. I noticed him from Genma's team. That little brat never sat right with me. He was always a very oblivious person to his emotions all because he was once part of the root ANBU working for Danzo and when you're dealing if Danzo, if emotions are shown that could be the end of your life. But, when Danzo was plotting against the Hokage and was found out by my cousin Shisui he was locked away and denounced as an elder. Once Danzo was put away we found sai and he was only 9 years old working for him and he didn't have a clue that what he was doing was wrong. After that, the brat got adopted by another Anbu member named Tenzo. Then the Hokage let him stay in the Anbu as well.

 Then the Hokage let him stay in the Anbu as well

As I watch my girlfriend and Sai catch their mistake for looking at each other I can't help but feel jealous. She is only supposed to look at me like that. When her dad Mr.Iruka sees her he is a little startled. I guess he didn't know about the mission. I also couldn't help but notice all the boys in the class drooling over her except for her best friends. I told her not to wear crop tops but she doesn't ever listen. I mean she is stronger than me but I am the man in the relationship and should have control. I would have to talk to her about it after I pick her up from school. As the day dragged on I noticed that everyone continued to look at her until she slammed her hand down on the table and made it crack. I laughed at her attitude even if it can be aggravating, that's why I need a break from her sometimes and I go to see Izumi, the girl from my clan that is in love with me. Later on close to the end of the school day while I wasn't paying attention I heard her laugh. The laugh I hate sometimes because she can be annoying when we are alone. I don't know exactly what she laughed at but I know that Sai saw her laugh and something in him clicked. His breathing hitched and he was having a panic attack. Sakura immediately noticed and her dad called her down to help because she was a professional at things that deal with therapy. 

( I'm not rewriting the whole process again because I'm lazy. )

I was beyond angry. I was furious, how could she get so close to him? Sai definitely knew that she has a boyfriend but didn't care. That wasn't even half of it, as she came out of the building she went to sai first as he sent me a glare. Then she came over to me. (She told him the same thing from the other chapter). She kissed me then went back to Sai who was once again losing his freaking mind over nothing. As I walked away I started to think about what just happened.....

.... He wanted to take my spot. I was going to make him pay, by hurting the one thing I know he loves with all his heart now.....Sakura. 

When I got home I saw Sasuke run over to me ready to tell me what happened today at the academy but I was already fuming and cut him off in the middle of the sentence and I told him I saw everything. I will get my revenge. 

Sorry for the short chapter but I had to tell Itachi's side of the story if you are to understand what happens Sunday. 

By the way, the day that the story took place was Friday and I'm sorry about not dating but I was behind in every class and people giving me a hard time about it but I'm back. Also, the reason didn't update last weekend is because of a snowstorm and power outage.❤❤😘

738 words.