Chapter 4

"Truth and Dare"

No one dared to speak when they arrived at the mansion

No one dared to speak when they arrived at the mansion. Everyone was having their awkward moment because of what they saw in the car.

"We just got caught up in the moment okay?" Rosé said as she was feeling uncomfortable at the looks that was given to her by her friends.

"Caught up in the moment? Are you even hearing your self right now?" Jennie asked frustratedly.

"You just fucking cheated!" Jennie spatted earning a glare from Rosé.

"Yah..just stop it for now. Let them handle this. They are old enough," Jisoo butted in as she was separating the two who keeps on glaring at each other.

"Yeah...they're old enough, but they don't act like one," Jennie said with a mocking smirk on her face earning a glare from Jisoo that says 'stop it'.

Jungkook just walked straight upstairs, not giving them glances.

Jimin was about to follow him but Jin stopped him from doing so.

"Just let him be for now," Jin said while looking at the dissapearing back of Jungkook.

...

Jungkook was just lying in their bed when Lisa suddenly went inside of their room.

"Need someone to talk to?" Lisa asked while she walks towards her bed which is in the opposite side of Rosé and Jungkook's bed.

She sat on the bed with a chocolate milk drink on her hand.

"I'm fine," Jungkook said as he sat up on his bed to look at Lisa more fully.

"Want some?" Lisa offered her choco drink earning a nod from the man. Jungkook stood up and sat beside Lisa as he took a sip on their favorite choco drink.

"You know, if you're confused about your feelings, you should've not went into a relationship right away," Lisa said causing Jungkook to look at her intently.

"If you only chose to be in a relationship just to avoid me, you shouldn't have done that."

"No...it's not like what it is—I courted Rosé because.....

I felt sorry about her— heartbreak," Jungkook said while looking straight at Lisa.

"I actually liked you that time. Love you even, that's why when you confessed to me, I felt like I am floating on cloud 9," he said as he took her right hand.