Chapter 9

"Jirose"

2:30 am

They are currently gathered up in the middle of the living room, discussing about their escape plan.

"So how about the others?" Taehyung asked.

"Let's try to call them. I'll call Jisoo first," Namjoon said, taking out his phone in the process.

He then dialed Jisoo's phone number. It was ringing for almost a minute now but no one is answering the call. For the nth time that he tried to call Jisoo, someone finally picked up the call.

He placed the call on speaker mode.

"H-hello?" Jisoo's scared voice came out of the phone.

"Jisoo!! Where are you right now?" Namjoon asked in panic.

"I-I don't know. It's dark in here, a-and...there's a huge white door in here. I am locked inside." Jisoo cries out through the phone.

"I think she's in the basement," Lisa said.

"The basement is the only place in the mansion that has a huge white door in it," she continued.

"Jisoo, listen to me carefully okay? Whatever happens, make sure that all of you are safe, we will come and get you. Are the others with you as well?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, they're here but Jennie was unconscious." Jisoo answered.

"Don't worry, we're on our way." Taehyung said.

"Wait for us okay?" Namjoon said as he hangs up the call.

"What's the safest way to the basement?" Jungkook asked Lisa, making Lisa gulp.

"Going out in this living room is not safe anymore, so there is no safe way to the basement. But there is a way that will keep us safe." Lisa said, grabbing the attention of everyone.

"What is it?" Jimin asked.

"Sometimes, in order to survive, you must trust no one," Lisa said as she looks at everyone straight in the eye.

"Not even Jisoo." She continued, causing everyone to gulp hard at what Lisa said.

"I don't believe you, you're just making that up," Rosé said as she crosses her arms in her chest.

"Not even me." Lisa finishes off as she walks towards the door of the living room.

"Trust your self and your instincts. Don't let it deceive you"

"Are you guys ready now?" she asked as she slowly twist the knob of the door.

Everyone nodded their head as an answer, and with that, she finally opened the door, revealing a dark and long hallway.

"I'm scared," Rosé whispered to Jimin.

"Oh don't be. I thought you're planning on killing yourself? That means dying here won't scare you anymore," Lisa spat before she walks out of the living room. Taehyung and Jungkook then followed Lisa, leaving Jimin and Rosé alone.