Chapter 11

"The Truth"

A/N: Play music above😉

"Don't worry, your wish is my command, my--

Dear Sister" the ghost said and with that, in just a snap, Jungkook woke up from unconsciousness.

Lisa immediately ran to him, hugging him the tightest that she can.

When Jungkook realized on what was happening, he immediately pulled Lisa behind him, hiding her from the ghost.

"Don't you dare hurt her," he said while giving his deadliest glare at the ghost.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt my sister," the ghost said calmly.

"Sis-- what?" Jungkook asked confusedly as he looks at Lisa. Lisa just looked down. She can't bare to see the disappointment on Jungkook's face once he knew the truth.

"All of this is planned," Lisa said as a tear finally escaped her eyes.

"What?!" Jungkook asked as he lets go of her and made his steps away from her as if she's a monster. She cried more when she saw Jungkook's reaction.

Yes, she deserves this. She's a monster.

She's the reason why all of this happens.

"Let me explain to you our story," the ghost said.

Flashback

8 yrs old Lisa - Year 1940

"Lali unnie!!" the small girl called her sister as she plays with her doll.

"What is it Lisa?" her older sister, Lali, asked while reading her favorite book.

Her older sister acts more mature than her even though her sister is just a year older than her.

"Lali unnie...let's play!!!" Lisa whined at her sister earning a chuckle from the latter. Lali then placed her book aside as she walks her way towards the small girl that is currently throwing tantrums.

"Okay, let's play my dear sister," Lali said as she pinches the cheeks of the younger.

Everyday, they would play together. They are always together. They never argue.

They love each other.

They are

Inseparable

15 yrs old Lisa - Year 1947

"Lisa!! You'll be late for school!!!" her mother screamed.

"I'll just brush my hair a little bit more mom!!" Lisa answered as she brushes her hair more.

Lisa was more on the girly side while Lali was more on the studious side.