The End?

"Busan University"

"Who is Lisa?" his friends asked in unison

What?

They don't know Lisa?

Wait--

What is happening?

I don't understand it.

"Maybe you're just tired. Go give your self a rest." Namjoon said as he patted Jungkook's back.

I am so confused right now. I don't know what's happening.

Was it all just a dream?

Jungkook let his self rest for about an hour when the doctor suddenly came inside his room, holding a folder in his right hand.

"How are you feeling now?" the doctor asked.

"Fine, but, I'm confused. This is not what happened before I passed out." Jungkook said earning a nod from the doctor, telling Jungkook to continue.

He then told him everything that happened in his memory.

After for what seems like an hour, he then cleared his throat as he looks at Jungkook with concern laced in his eyes.

"I believe that you suffered from a traumatic experience causing you to hallucinate during the time that you're on coma. You lived in a dream during those two months and right now, you can't seem to pinpoint out the difference of your dream to your reality. I think you'll need to undergo a sets of therapies." the doctor said as he stands up from his seat.

"I'll arrange the schedule for your therapies by tomorrow Mr. Jeon," after he said that, he bowed as he made his way out of his room.

So, all of it was not real?

But--

I felt it. I fell in love.

I-- felt loved.

But if its the bitter truth, then I'll just have one thing to say.

I fell in love with a girl in my nightmare, dressed into a daydream and I will hold onto that.

Call me crazy or whatsoever but I'm proud to say that my first love was in my dream.

I just hope and wish that all of it was real, well, except the part that my friends died.

I don't know anymore. I'm feeling this mixed emotion inside me. I'm happy, but at the same time, I'm sad.

I'm happy because all of my friends are alive. None of them died. But-- I'm sad because, in my life. In reality, Lisa does not exist.

3 years later

"Yah!! Where's our bunny?!" Jin said as all of them are in a wedding party.

Yes, they are in a wedding party.