Chapter 8

"Chanel Heels"

A/N: Play music above for a better atmosphere😉

...
Jennie was now left alone inside the empty room.

Whatever happens, I can feel it. We will get over this. We will get out of this mansion, safe and sound.

Jennie thought as she stands up from her position, wiping away all her tears.

She brought out her phone, hoping that maybe she could call someone for help. She first called Lisa.

"Hey Lis!! Where are you? Are you safe now?" Jennie asked through the phone.

"We're safe now Unnie. We are not followed. Actually, we saw Rosé in the living room. She's unconscious but we can handle it. How about you Unnie?? Are you guys okay?" Lisa said through the phone.

"We are all separated right now. I am hiding inside a room while Yoongi is looking for Namjoon right now. Namjoon, Yoongi and I were locked in a room a while ago but when the door opens, Namjoon suddenly banished." Jennie stated earning a gasp from Lisa.

"But..unnie-- Namjoon oppa has been with us the whole time since we all separated our ways in the living room," Lisa stated causing Jennie to froze on her spot, with her heart beating now faster.

So...if Namjoon has been with Lisa all this time, then-- who is the guy that is with us a while ago?

Shit

Her mind can't seem to function anymore.

"I'll call you back Lis." she said as she hangs up the call.

She walks back and forth around the room, thinking of ways on how to deal with the problem. It is so confusing.

Namjoon is clearly with them a while ago. She saw it with her own eyes.

Eyes never lie. Right?

She was about to call Lisa again when someone suddenly knocked on the door, making her jolt in surprise.

Who is it?? Is that the killer??

Am I the next target?

She can't help but panic.

She was about to call for help, but then the knocking stopped.

"Jen..open the door please." It was Yoongi's voice. Oh my god, thank goodness, she almost had a heart attack there for a second.

She approached the door as she twisted the knob, but a sudden thought came into her mind.

Wait a minute, Yoongi never calls me Jen, and also--he never says please--

But that thought of her was too late because the door finally busted open.

She screamed at the top of her lungs, waiting for her death but when she opened her eyes, no one was there.