Chapter 10

"Sorry"

3:30 am

3:30 am

"Where do you think those two went?" Namjoon asked Lisa.

"Maybe using the escape plan that we created," Lisa answered while walking back and forth in the hallway that they're currently in.

"Why can't we just use the front door of the mansion?" Taehyung asked earning a nod from Namjoon.

"We can't. We'll be spotted, and if we're spotted, that's our end." Lisa said with a serious expression on her face making the latter gulp.

"Those selfish bastards" Jungkook hissed under his breath.

"Let's not waste our time anymore. Let's go get the others and think of a new plan once we got to them," Namjoon said and with that, the four of them walked through the dark hallway, ignoring the eerie of silence.

...

They are currently inside the library of the mansion, as they were trying to find the map of the secret passage.

Yes, there are two maps of the secret passage. The one is hidden in the living room, the one that Rosé and Jimin stole, while the other one was hidden in the library.

They are all busy finding the map in the library while Lisa was trying to find a signal on her phone. She was standing by the balcony outside, pointing her phone everywhere just to find a signal when Jungkook suddenly approached her.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked as he suddenly back hugged the girl. Lisa was caught off-guard by the sudden action of the boy.

"W-what are y-you doing?" she asked stuttering. Wow, Lisa? The flirt?? Stuttering? That's very unusual. Only Jeon Jungkook, the great, can make her feel nervous.

"I'm just hugging you. I'm just doing the thing that I should've done few years ago," he said as he hides his face at the crook of her neck. He then sniffs her scent.

A/N: Okay..I just remembered Lily and Jake in this scene🙈Anyone here who knows them? Just me? 👁👄👁Nvm..don't mind me. Please continue reading🤗

"Sorry for being a jerk," he whispered against her neck. She then faced the guy, cupping his cheeks as she looks at him lovingly.

"You were never a jerk to me. You're just—too kind to Rosé," Lisa said, pecking the tip of his nose.

"Saranghae," he said before he crash his lips on her.

They kissed like there's no tomorrow. The kiss was deep and rough, yet, it was passionate.

They stopped kissing when they suddenly heard someone clearing his throat. They looked at the person and there, stood Namjoon and Taehyung, looking at them awkwardly.

"That's the cringiest movie I've ever seen," Taehyung said earning a smack from Lisa.

"Yah!!! What's that for?" Taehyung whined while pouting at Lisa, earning a glare from Jungkook.

"I don't know if he's glaring at me because I called them cringy or he's glaring at me for pouting at his girl," Taehyung whispered at Namjoon earning a chuckle from the guy.

"By the way, did you guys found the map?" Lisa asked, changing the subject.

"Oh yes!!! Here," Taehyung said as he hands her the map.

She eyed the map first before she nods her head.

"Okay, this is the map that we're looking for. Let's go?" she asked, and with that, they continued their journey in the dark hallway.

3:40 am (Basement)

"This is it," Lisa whispered as she gulps hard.

Jungkook then felt the fear of Lisa that's why he held her hand as he shows her his bunny smile. Lisa returned the smile.

Seeing Jungkook, meeting him, made her miserable life better.

He gave color to her monochrome life.

"Don't be scared, I won't let that thing hurt you," Jungkook said while looking at Lisa lovingly. A tear then escaped Lisa's eyes.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. Before Jungkook could even ask why, she immediately opened the huge door of the basement, revealing a girl on her bloody white gown, slowly walking towards them.

 Before Jungkook could even ask why, she immediately opened the huge door of the basement, revealing a girl on her bloody white gown, slowly walking towards them

"W-what the f-fuck is that?" Taehyung asked while stepping back, away from them.

"Psst" the ghost called.

And in one snap, each one of them fell unconscious.

All of them, except Lisa.

Lisa looked at her friends lying down on the cold floor, unconscious.

"I'm sorry," she whispered once again as she broke down on the floor, crying her heart out as she hugs her knees close to her.

"You're really amazing at doing your job," the ghost whispered on Lisa's ear.

"J-just stop it" Lisa pleaded while placing both of her hands on her ears.

"Make sure to bring me more group of friends okay?" the ghost whispered while caressing the strands of Lisa's hair.

"I'll start devouring them now, starting from the smart one," the ghost said as she approaches Namjoon.

And with that, the ghost ate Namjoon, leaving him lifeless on the cold floor, with open stomach, revealing his bones.

"How about I go next to your boyfriend," the ghost said with a smirk plastering her face.

The ghost slowly approached Jungkook's unconscious body but Lisa beated her to it.

"STOP!!!" Lisa screamed.

The ghost just smiled at Lisa calmly.

"Why? You want a last word with him?" the ghost asked.

She then approached Lisa as she placed her hands on the crying girl's shoulder.

"Don't worry, your wish is my command, my—

Dear Sister"

🀄️

A/N: How was the story so far??

Anyways...
Love you guys so so much💜Stay positive✨Byee👋