Prologue

THE FINAL DAY ON THIS WORLD

-That's a lot of people down there.

Staring blankly at the roadside while he was standing at the edge of the building. The wind is blowing like it whispers to his ears, the darkness surrounds as the sun sets, his body trembles as he grasps the little things that keep him standing on the edge.

-I can see them, are they shouting? I couldn't hear them... why?

His sweat drips down, his heart begins beating faster, he feels the chill up into his spine as the cold breeze soothes the emptiness inside of him. No one can reach him, the crowd on the road side keeps on shouting "DON'T DO IT", but the distance between them makes it harder for him to hear those words he's been longing to hear.

-Am I going to die? I don't want that... I NEED THAT

His eyesight was blocked as his tears started to fall down, all of the emotions he wanted to shout, leashes out but not even a single word came out from his mouth.

Rescue team stretches out an elastic fabric anticipating when he will jump, while the rest of them sprint their way to the rooftop of the building. He pulled out a plastic pocket knife from his right side of the pants, he cut his wrist then as his tear dropped into his wrist, he pulled every ounce of his strength and stabbed his chest.

-I guess this is it...

He seized his fading consciousness, trying to stand still on the edge of the building, but then eventually he fell down from the 250 m tall building.

-If possible, I want to restart...

In the next instant, he-Hokori Kane-lost his life.