Cross Roads and Decisions

I'm pretty sure I had sat in the room for half an hour or so just singing song after song, but eventually I got bored and felt the need to move. So I got up walked over to the doorway, and somehow navigated my way through the S.M. Entertainment building and found EXO in their practice room sitting in a circle having some type of group chat. I knocked on the door frame and watched as the boys turned my way and immediately stood up.

"Sorry about earlier guys. As Onew obviously pointed out I was being childish. I apologize," I said before bowing.

"It's..." D.O. I believe was about to say but I just held my hand up to silence him.

"The only reason I came here was to ask one of you guys for a favor. I would never come here to intentionally bother you guys ever again," I bowed yet again before continuing. "Would one of you guys please help me get music to play on the over head speakers of the practice room I was just in?"

"Of, of course we would love to help!" Most of the guys said in unison, but as there always seems to be, there was that one independent voice.

"Only if you do a favor for us," it had said. The rest of us turned to look at the doorway to find no one else besides the famous Minho. I groaned out loud. Hey the guy already knows I hate him so why hide it?

"What is it?" I mumbled.

"I want you to show us your artistic skills. Meaning, singing, dancing, and I'd also like to see you pretend to be a fashion model," he concluded.

"Would you stop it with the model subject Minho?" a voice said behind him.

Minho turned around to find Onew. At the sight of him I slowly backed up till I had bumped into someone. I looked behind me to find Chanyeol.

"Why? Tell me why I should should stop accusing her of being a model. We all confirmed it on the jet earlier that she definitely has the looks and the grace to be one," he almost yelled.

"Fine! I'll do it. I'll even let you post pictures and or videos of me modeling what ever clothes you make me wear, but after that no more. I've had enough of you accusing me of being someone I'm not," I decided.

"Katherine, you don't have to do this," Onew offered.

"Yeah, well. It's the only thing that'll make him shut up."

"Fine, I'll promise to never accuse you of being someone you're not if you do what I've asked," Minho confirmed. Looking at EXO he asked if they would like to join Onew and himself in this activity. They all nodded. Guess they were speechless. Well, they'd have to be introduced to Minho and I's relationship. Which consists of dissent being thrown at each other.

So just as Minho, and EXO promised they helped me with getting music to blast through the ceiling speakers. And just as I promised I let them film and take pictures of me. I was dancing randomly to some K-Pop song, but had to admit that my dance improvising skills improved.

"Wow! Who knew she could dance like that? Whew!" most of the guys said after I was done dancing. Like I mentioned before, it's creepy to have a big group of guys all say the same thing at the same time.

"Could you teach me!" Chanyeol had blurted out. Everyone, besides me, in the room started cracking up. What the heck? Weirdos.

"Dude! You're a K-Pop star and you're asking a fan to teach you how to dance! How'd you even become part of EXO?" Chen asked.

Once he said that I got it though. I cracked a small smile before dancing to another song that had started playing. I felt the world dissipate around me as dancing became my one focus. It was just me, the song, and the floor. Once the song ended I was back in reality and found some of the boys stare at me while others applauded loudly.