Boy Band v. Boy Band

Suho and I were still chatting up a storm in the upstairs room when the door was opened to reveal Key standing in the doorway with a questioning look etched on his face. I just nodded at him before turning back around and tugging on Suho's sleeve. He and I stood up at the same time and turned back towards the doorway to find that Key had left. Suho and I shrugged at each other before leaving the room.

When I had made it downstairs I found that all of the boys were standing looking at Suho and me.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow. I swear, they're all freaking robots. They do the same exact thing at the same exact time.

"We were all betting to see how long Suho and you would take," Chanyeol innocently answered. All the other boys' eyes widened as they motioned for Chanyeol to shut up. Hilariously he didn't. In fact, Chanyeol told me who bet what, and how much money they were willing to bet. I was cracking up. 

"Uh, Katherine? Meet us in the car. We have a few things to deal with in here," Minho informed me as he began sliding up his sleeves. I just snorted before walking out to the van. 

Knowing that it was going to take Onew a while until he finally calmed down and recruited the SHINee boys I took out my phone and started playing my music on shuffle.

"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes saying eh-oh!" were the words that greeted the SHINee boys when the clambered into the van. Hey, I have the right to listen to music that is more than two years old!

Once the boys finally shuffled into the van Onew apologized for the ruckus before and explained how my stay with EXO would work.

Although the idea of having to pack up my belongings and move in with EXO didn't sound bad, I still was on edge. I mean, I've gotten to accept the SHINee boys, but now they're telling me to pack up and get used to a whole different set of guys? Yes I know the whole two week package agreement was to hang out with both EXO and SHINee, but weather I want to admit it or not, SHINee was my comfort zone in Korea.

"Key?" I asked.

"What?"

"I'm going to do something. Just tell me if you don't approve okay?" I tiredly murmured.

Without even looking I could tell he was quickly thinking about what I was about to do. Which he soon found out when I tilted my head so that it could rest on his shoulder.

"So, is this alright with you?" I said yawning.

"Yeah, it's fine," he whispered.

I woke up to find myself curled up on a couch in what looked to be a waiting room in S.M. Entertainment. How could I tell? Simple, the wall had some fancy looking signatures on it in multiple different colors. My guess would be that the wall was for the collection of signatures of K-Pop stars that have been or are part of S.M. Entertainment.

Deciding I should probably find out what I was suppose to be doing I walked up to the secretary desk to find out.

"Excuse me. Do you know what I'm supposed to be doing?" I smiled politely at the secretary.

"Oh! Hi," she said while looking up from her computer. "Could you repeat that, I didn't catch that."

Nodding I repeated my question and figured out that I was just suppose to sit in the waiting room and wait for EXO to come out and meet me. How boring. I mean, I'm a girl that likes to be proactive... Well, at times. I thanked the secretary and then headed for the hallway. I could tell the secretary was watching with confusion on her face. Hey, she's not in control of me. It's not part of her job description. Unless the SHINee boys told her to keep an eye on me. If they did then one of them would be getting a giant smack on the face. Hello! I'm not a freaking baby.