XV

Tommy POV (FIRST PERSON!!!)

They didn't let me play music in the car.

So now I'm pretending to sulk, glaring out the window.

I think it's funny how you can't see through the windows properly from the outside but from inside the car it's clear as fuck.

I don't think too much about what we're actually planning to do because that's usually Wilbur or Techno's job.

Right now, Wil is studying a map which looks like it's about to slide off his lap, Techno is driving (probably should have let Wilbur drive), Y/n is on their phone but they look pretty damn bored and Tubbo and I are just sitting in the back and I think Tubbo might be dead.

No, he's just sleeping, thank God.

I hate that Techno's driving because occasionally, he'll just slam his foot on the brake at a red light to piss us all off.

Actually Tubbo might not be asleep, could be "FUCKING CONCUSSED FROM YOU STOPPING THE FUCKING CAR SO SUDDENLY AND HE JUST WHACKED HIS HEAD ON THE SEAT!"

I did yell that last part.

"How about you drive the car then?" He comments in his usual monotonous voice.

"No no no, Tech do not encourage him" Wilbur swings the door open after Techno pulled to a stop in a lay by, getting out his side and swapping with Wil.

"Fuck you, why can't I drive?" 

"You're literally sixteen" Wilbur sounded out every syllable, frowning at you as he did up the seat belt.

"So?"

"You legally cannot drive" He sighed

"YoU lEaGalLy cANnOt dRivE" 

Wilbur gave me a kinda pissed look but I decided to ignore him because he's usually annoyed with me I've fucking grown up with the permanent scowl on his face whenever I walk in the same room as him.

The car started up again, Tubbo still out cold.

Y/n had ignored the whole conversation and was only looking up from their phone now.

"Why'd we stop?" They blinked in confusion.

"Oh my God Y/n" Wilbur sighs.

It's gonna be a rough drive.

Author notes:

Okay in all seriousness, I don't really like writing in first person so I don't know if I'll write in like that, maybe only for Y/n.

Short chapter but I had a writers block so.

-Lemony