Prologue

Burr burr burr my ice is colder

Young nigga I ain't gettin' out the Rover

I came in here with 50 soldiers

We got 50 bitches on the sofa

It's a fuckin' celebration

They hatin' cause a young nigga done made it

It's a fuckin' celebration

They hatin' cause a young nigga done made it - Shy Glizzy ft Bobby Shmurda x Celebration.

***************************

P R O L O G U E

"Ayo, Dia! C'mere right quick , " My older cousin, Raheem or Rah called out. I rolled my eyes and held my finger out to my best friend, Shayla to pause our conversation. We were chilling outside in the midst of the July heat in front of Rah's crib. Me and Shayla were chillin on the doorstep talkin' shit while Raheem was wit' his friends in the front yard, playing cards and smoking.

"Sheesh. India did I ever tell you yo' cousin was so fine? He single?" She wiggled her eyesbrows and I chuckled, not taking her ass seriously, to Raheem & his 2 other friends, Brooks and Cash.

"Nigga, my name aint no damn Dia. I told you bout calling me dat' shit." I put my hands over my chest.

Rah smacked his teeth. "If you dont get yo' duck ass outta my face wit' dat. I can call you whatever the hell I want too. If I wanna call you Aquafina. Imma call yo' disrespectful ass Aquafina. Shit"

Brooks and Cash chuckled while passing each other the blunt. These little niggas should not get me started on they asses.

"I'on kno' what's so funny Brooklyn and Cash cow. Stay in your lane, motherfuckers." I smirked, crossing my hands over my chest which pushed up my perky C cup titties a bit higher.

Brooks smacked his teeth. "Watch that word, India unless you tryna get popped,"

I was laughing at his attempt to threaten me cause that was child's play. He and I both knew what I was capable of and he didn't even want to try it with me. Sometimes my anger issues could be a blessing and a curse.

"Y'all Fuck up right quick," Rah looked over my outfit once and I rolled my eyes, knowing a argument was brewing. I was wearing a tie dye dress with cuts on the side of with my white puma slides. My pink and orange weave was in two braids since I didn't have to energy to maintain my real hair so I always kept it in weaves or braids. "What possessed you to wear this, luh' girl?" Rah asked , taking a long drag from the blunt.

"My damn self, the hell." I mumbled but I knew he could hear me. He eyed me and laughed but it was filled with no amusement.

"Ion know if you lost your rabbit ass mind on your way here but Imma need you to go find it." Rajah inquired, sipping whatever liquid was in the styrofoam cup.

"They aint' nothin' wrong wit' this, nigga damn! Im grown." I sighed in frustration, my hands now on my hips.

Here Raheem go tryna be my daddy. But last time I checked, both of my parents were 6 feet under so he better try again.

"Fuck you' mean? ya whole thigh showing in those luh' slits or whateva' the fuck they called. You trying broadcast yo ass to-"

"Man, yo'over-exaggeratin' ass. Calm down." I interrupted him.

"Brooks, you let Rasha go out like this?" Raheem said, referring to Brooks's little sister and pointed to my outfit with annoyance.

'Fuck no! Rasha go out in sweatpants and long t-shirts. Shit she know better,"

"Cash, would you let your girl, if you had one, dress like dis'?"

"Nah." Cash said, blowing rings into the air. " and don't think I ain't peep that bit of shade you done thrown. Fuck you,"

Brooklyn and I laughed as Rah flashed him the middle finger and Cash smacked his teeth.

"But Thats besides da' point, lil bit. Go 'head inside & change." Raheem replied calmly, blowing his weed into my face.

"what-the-fuck-ever." I rolled my eyes. Rah rubbed his face and took a another drag of the blunt, probably cause I was annoying the hell outta him.

" Now I called you here cause I wanted to let you know that I'm going out with these fools and Imma need you and Shay to stay y'all asses in this house." Rah said with authority and I almost opened my mouth to argue but I decided against.

All I did was nod my head and roll my eyes, turning to walk back to Shayla to break the news to her.

"Roll them' big ass eyes of yours one mo' time & imma beat ya' "grown" ass." He called out.

"Fuck you." I mumbled on my way to Shayla, who was sitting on the door steps, nearly dying cause she was laughin' hard as shit at something that wasn't even funny to be honest.

"Aint nothin' funny, Shay." I glared at her.

"Girl, yo cute asss cousin, put you in mudafuckin' place. The infamous India in her damn place. A nigga who put you in your place. Shitttttt, he can do that to me, any fuckin' day."

I chuckled. "Girl. He's the only nigga that can cause he's blood and lowkey scary. But honestly annoyin' and aggy. Always tryna run somebody. "

"But watch you do what he says tho." Shayla stale-faced me then started laughing cause she swore she was right.

I scoffed. "Dat nigga don't run India Akina Thompson. Fuck outta' hea'." I stood my ground.

"Are you deaf? cuh' you ain't listenin'. Put sum' pep in ya step, India. 'fore I embarrass ya' ass." Rah yelled.

I smacked my teeth and stomped my way through the front door and to my room with Shayla close behind, who was chuckling lowly.

"Wha' I tell you, bitchhhhh?" Shayla said, walking up the stairs behind me.

"Shut up. I can't stand yo' always right ass." I mumbled, while Shayla giggled.

*************

As you can see, I've edited it and changed it around because be honest with y'all selves. My writing now and my writing back then is so different and back then my writing was all over the place and slobby.

But not again, you'll see 😊

India in the MM.

-taydabae💖