Chapter Five

How long you niggas ball? All day, nigga

How much time you spent at the mall? All day, nigga

How many runners do you got on call? All day, nigga

Swish, swish, how long they keep you in court? All day, nigga

Take you to get this fly? All day, nigga

Tell your P.O. how-how long you been high? All day, nigga

You already know I'm straight from the Chi, all day, nigga

South, south, south side! All day, nigga- All Day x Kanye West

**********

C H A P T E R 6- Brooks

After J left Rah and India's crib, I literally had no where to chill at. Aza was playing games and she hadn't texted me nor answers my calls. I shrugged it off as I entered may Range Rover HSE 10 Marquise.This car was my baby, scratch that this car was my whole world.   I loved it more than anything, even pussy. 

 I rolled out the driveway and decided to go to the flower shop. I was gonna surprise Aza at her house with some lilies or whatever looks prettier. I knew she was in a foul mood because of India and I was suppose to discuss that with India but I got distracted .

As I was driving, I glanced on the walls of brick plastered across the roads of Compton. They were pretty sad, to be real witcha'. Vandalism, homeless mothers with their kids, and drug dealers selling to little kids and old people.

I shook my head and 10 minutes later, I finally made it to the older flower shop around these parts. I killed the ignition and headed over to Chelle's Flowaz. Spelled just like that too; the old bell rang as I entered the shop.

"Hello Mr. Brooks. How you doin?" Charlene, Ms. Chelle's daughter chirped at the front desk.

I mentally cursed as I remembered why I don't go here anymore, and prepared for the worse. Charlene been tryna get wit' a real nights fir 3 months now. It aint like, she aint cute or whatever. But shawty has 4 different kids wit' 4 different men and I sure as hell don't wanna be number 5. So just case she with that poking holes shit, She can keep her cookie for another monster. Plus, she too persistent, had to change my number because of her. Twice. 

"Hi Charlene. Ms. Chelle aint hea?" I replied politely. I looked over by where they keep the flower, looking for her.

"No. She on bedrest. Broke her ankle on the job, but, you buyin flowers for me?" Charlene chirped. I looked at her like she done lost her rabbit ass mind.

I chuckled. "Nah, for my little shawty and give Ms.Chelle my condelences, alright?"

She smacked her teeth. "Uh huh, but foreal you still wit that little h-"

"Lemme get those lilacs ova' there." I pointed to the purple flowers. I needed to take and leave before this conversation gets longer than it needs to be.

Charlene nodded and walked over to the back, switching her hips a little bit more than usual. I chuckled to myself at her antics. She came back and ringed me up.

"$15.98" She mumbled. I gave her a twenty and took the flowers. "Keep da change. You need it more than me." I mumbled the last part and strolled out the flower shop and inta' my whip, I swerved outta' da parkin' lot and drove onta' da' road to see Aza and see if we could have some makeup sex cause a nigga was tryna get back on good terms. 

********************

Aza

"Shit, hit it right there,." I groaned as he gave me long strokes. He grunted as he pulled himself out and rammed back into me, causing me to yell.

"Dammit, Aza. Ya pussy tight. Why?" He groaned as he picked up the pace.

"Don't worry about that. Just fuck me harder." I moaned out and he did just that. I finally began to feel my undoing as he kept giving me long strokes.

He grumbled, indicating he was coming too. I finally came on the condom and a few moments, he did too.

"Damn." He breathed heavily.

"Yep, damn." I tried to catch my breath.

"Your pussy gets better and better everytime." He smirked at me.

"Oh I know." I said. I felt relieved and happy, finally someone to give me pleasure.

His phone rang and he leaned over to the nightable.

I heard him mumble a "oh shit." And he looked back at me.

"Aza, I gotta go."

"Alright, lemme walk you to your door," I limped outta bed as he smirked.

"Shut up." I mumbled as I limped behind him, after he finished dressing up.

We finally got to the door as he looked my way.

"Damn, when will I be seeing you again?" He bit his lip.

"When I say so. Bye Casheem." I roll my eyes,

He smacks his teeth as he walks out the door, but before he got into his car, he turned around.

"You should really join the winning team, Team Cash. " he smirked and winked, getting into his car and driving out my driveway.

I closed the door and smiled. Revenge is sweet.

************

...oop lemme sip MY tea , Aza really a hoe? Damn. 👀

Y'all gonna need more tea for the next chapter. Sorry it's short. Comment and Vote for the next one.

-taydolla$ ❤️