| • CHP 1 - Letter From Hogwarts • |

| | • CHP 1 - LETTERS FROM HOGWARTS • | |

A 10 years old Young Girl sat down on the Swings Humming Song to Herself while enjoying the view of the above calming Cold/Warm Weather as she's Quickly Smiled when she hears from Her Brothers and Sisters Completely playing outside with Her as well and on the grass playing Boarding Chesses Games.

Even For A Peculiar 10 years old She's was the Granddaughter of the Houses Albus Dumbledore and she really was adorable as well.

She had Soft Silky smooth Skin and so very warm Chubby Cheeks and She's Has Cat Ears and Tails. She was also to Very Pale White Skin. And she smelled Just Like Roses as well.

This was Renaeè Rosemary Evansville White Dumbledore The Daughter off Her Mother Rebecca Evansville White is The Daughter of the Riches Felines Hybrid as well.While Her Cool Father Mason was a Hybrid Wolf.

Her Two Brothers Ryan and Rory was Wolves While her Youngest

Sister ass who's name Carrie is also to  Feline and she was like the very much likes the of youngest sister the familys  members in the house while 2 brother was the second youngest offer the bigs  family members as well.

So Right Now she was actually happy because her Birthday was Tommorow. And she's of course couldn't wait for it to come with her Hogwarts Letters.

It's been so long since she meeting her Uncle's and Aunties and Grandparents at Hogwarts Academy.

" I wonder if I will just make some new friends " I thought " but what if they're not going to expect me " I think again.
" Deary it's for your Dinner Time " as I Heard One of the House Elves Said.

" T - Thank y -You I - I W - will B - be T - There " I said in a Nice Warm Voice as I was stuttering a lot.

Even Though she's very Sweet and too also very Adorable as well. Nobody as I said nobody can get mad at her to as well.

After I Finished Eating My Dinner as i definitely quickly Ran Straight into all my Bedroom and Listen and Writtens Letter to give to my Auntie and Uncles as well.

After Sending my Owl ( Red Dean ) too soon enough I somehow managed too ended almost falling asleep until then I heard a Tap on the Window and it's was ( Red Dean ) I Saw that he has all the notes from Uncle and Auntie and I couldn't help myself but smiled.

The Next Day Later ~

I woke up Feeling Excited for Today's because it was my birthday and as the day that I was born as well.

As soon enough I Decided to Eat my Breakfast Food and Play with the rest of My Siblings as well. While my twos Parents was Working.

" Happy birthday dear Renaeè " I hear my Mother Said.

Time Skip ~

It was finally night time and everyone was singing happy birthday to me and I couldn't help myself but smiled.

That was Until Their was a Knock on the Door Step Reveling My Uncle's and Aunties And my Grandpa Dumbledore a Huge Smile Perks up especially right on my Face I hugged them and quicks let them inside the house.

Then Auntie Minnie Gave a me Letter and being a curious 11 years old then I gently opened the Letter and have to  immediately hugged Auntie Minnie as I shouted loudly

"I got my Hogwarts Letter Hogwarts Letter Momma and Papa " I said and everyone immediately hugged me and Told me That I'm going to Diagon Ally.

I can't wait for tomorrow morning as everyone celebration for Renaeè party and eating cake and then going Home.

Renaeè gave everyone a hug and they all said goodnight to each other.

What the Letters Said :

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDING

Dear Mrs. Evans White Dumbledore

We are please to inform you that you have been accepted to Howgwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardy. So please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

TERMS BEGINS ON SEPTEMBER 1ST. WE AWAIT YOUR OWL BY NO LATER JULY 31ST.

Yours truly
Minevra McGonagall
Deputy headmistress

Uniform :

First Year will Inquire :

1. Three sets of plain work robes ( black )
2 . One plain pointed ( black ) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves ( dragons , hide , similar )
4. One Winter Cloak ( Black and Silver Fastening )

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PUPILS CLOTHES SHOULD CARRY NAME TAGS

Cours books :

All Students should have a copy of each of the following :

The standard books of spells ( grade 1 ) by miranda shawk

A history of magic by bathlia bagshot

Magical Theory by Alalbert waffling

A beginners guide to transfiguration by emric switch

One thousands magical Herb's and fungi by phillida spore

Magical drafts and Potions by arsenius jigger

Fantastic beast and where to find them by newt scamander

The Dark Forces : A Guide to Self ---- Protection by Quentine Trimble

Other Equipments :

1 Wand
1Cauldron ( pewter, standard size 2 )
1set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1set brass scales

Students may also bring an owls , Or a Cat Or a Toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS.