| • CHP 4 - Sorting Ceremony • |

| •  CHP 4 - SORTING CEREMONY  • |

Third Person Pov

Right now you first years will be sorts into your houses there is Slytherin an  Gryffindore , Hufflepuff ,  Ravenclaw I heard Auntie Minnie Said.

" Now please may you first years go in a line " she told us.

It was ron first then me and behind me was Hermione and then Harry as well the rest but she didn't know that everyone was just staring at me.

The door opened and we all walked straight inside I heard that hermione saying something about the ceiling all being bewitched or something.

As she was to busy walking with the first years too noticed that many of the older boys was looking at her with so much Lust and Love.

Soon enough everyone name was all called and I didn't hear until I heard

" Hermione granger "

Mental that one I'm telling ya I heard Ron Said immediately.

" Gryffindor " the sorting hat Said.

I then begin to holding Ron and Harry Hands for Comfort.

" Harry Potter " Auntie Minnie Said.

" Hmm Not Slytherin heh oh well then deepening on it ... Gryffindor " sorting Hat Said. I then let go of Ron Weasley Hands and watched him got Called.

" Ron Weasley " oh another weasley I know where to put you Gryffindor " I heard the Sorting Hat Said.

Everyone from Gryffindor House all clapped and soon everyone looked at the last girl who looked very so being nervous in her as well.

" Renaeè Rosemary Evansville White Dumbledore " I Immediately got into the chair as many kids looked at me with so much admired on their Faces.

" Hmm you have the brave heart and courage " intelligence and Smart and sometimes being Sadistic " Cunning and Loyalty " well everyone want to know what house she's in " yes " all of them shouted

100% Slytherin

Slytherin was clapping like crazy then the others houses

100% Gryffindor

Gryffindor clapped more louder than Slytherin

100% Hufflepuff

Hufflepuff was much more louder than other two houses

100% Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw was ten times even much more than the other 3 houses combination as well.

" Well which one do you want to go first " Auntie Minnie asked me and I saw many people crossing their owns fingers crossed as well

" Gryffindor " I said as she tooked off the hat and I immediately ran straight to Gryffindor House as they cheered a lot better than the other Houses.

I ran straight into Ron arms and hugs him as the others got Jealousy that's I hugged him I then begun to shook the others males and females hands too as well.

I sat down near hermione granger for the us we got along with each other as well since we're both girls since then I noticed that everyone was now sorted out into their Houses my grandparent then told everyone that we can all eat now and soon enough everyone's was sitting down on the table food begins to magical appeared and everyone is now eating.

Soon enough after that happened we we're all full and sang songs all about Howgwarts Academy and then soon all of us headed off into the dorms so yeah.

But apparently it seemed like that just had my own dorm. Percy then told me to follow him and I did. Soon enough we made it to my dorm room and just he was about to leave I called out his name " Percy " I said immediately he stopped and looked at me soon then I  quickly ran Straight into his arms and kissed his left cheek and said my own goodnight to Him. Closing the door all behind me as well.

Percy just stood there Frozen until he begin to Turned bright Red unlike his Hair but touch his cheeks and blushed madly.

But what he doesn't know is that the others prefects and kids was now all Watching them as well.

Red with Anger and wished it was all of them instead of Percy.