| | • CHP 2 - Diagon Alley • | |

|  | •  CHP 2 - DIAGON ALLEY  • | |

Third Person Pov

The next I day later I woke up and as I remembered that we are going to this place called diagon alley.

I got up and decided to wear this and I was ready to go and buy some Things

As I made it downstairs to the kitchen I immediately said " good morning " I said looking and waving at them as all of them waved back to me

" So sweetie are you excited " Mom ask me

" Make Sure To Tell us everything " as I heard my Father Said.

" I will Mom and Dad " I replied back soon then I made it out of the houses and into the Car soon enough we can drive away from Home.

" Ah here we are " I heard my Auntie Minnie Said. " Um Auntie Minnie are we actually at Diagon alley " I asked her politely. She looked at me and as she said " don't be silly sweetie " she's then pressed the button and the twos of the brick and we walked Straight in the place. It was so very beautiful. So I told her that I needed to get my Robes and she agreed soon enough we made it there and I saw a young boy just all between my age being measurements for his clothes and robes and so then I decided to wait. Soon enough then ass i saw the woman have him his Robes I watched as he Left. Well there goes to make a friend. I didn't even get up his name i thought.

" Robes here for Howgwarts dear " I heard the woman said. " Yes please " I said as I got up and she too then begin to measurements my size and other as well.

After that happened she then gave me for different colors and I immediately said " thank you " .

" So then what's next " I heard Auntie Minnie Said immediately looking just right at Me." To The Bookstore " I Said Happily she looked at me and smiled.

Draco Pov ( Bet you didn't see that one coming did you )

As I ran straight inside the robes shop I saw the woman " Howgwarts deary " she asked me and I nodded my head. "
Alright then come here too so I could measure you for your robes " she said.