Chapter 37

'Exactly little Hiro, It's all just a plan that the students don't know about, the band that they hired for the whole prom knows and will make it seem like we're crashing'

'Okay let's leave now'

----------------------

'Okay, shit forgot my phone, be back in a flash' You ran upstairs and grabbed your phone.

'Y/n! We're gonna meet you there Aito and Ryu need us!'

You grabbed your phone and ran back downstairs. 'What? Ryu and Aito need your help? Okay, I guess I'll meet you guys there'

'Bye!' Hiro hugged you and got in Aiko's car.

They pulled out and drove to Ryu's house. You grabbed your airpods and ran to grab your skateboard.

You opened the door. 'BYE MOM I'M LEAVEING'

'Wait wat wait I want a solo picture of you' She ran over and saw you with your skateboard.

'Uhm....Hi?'

'F/N M/N(If you have a middle name)L/N!'

'Oh shit... I'm dead'

'Why do you have your skateboard your wear a dress'

'I have high-tops I'm not gonna fall off!'

'Fine, just put it down and let me take a picture'

'But I gotta go I need to set up'

'Your playing at the school?'

'Yes!'

'Okay then quick smile'

You held the skateboard under your arms and held up a peace sign. She snapped the picture and you rushed out the door. You synced your airpods to your phone and played music. You dropped your skateboard and rode all the way to school.

You got to the school, picked up the skateboard, and ran inside to the sight of the prom. You saw the person in control of the band and music and ran up to her. You took out one of your airpods.

'Hey! Ms. Watanabe!'

'Yes?' She turned around and saw you.

'Uhm, when it's my bands turn please don't announce us just let us go and don't announce us'

'So no announcement for you?'

'Yeah, I want it to be a surprise' You have her a smile.

'Very well' She wrote something down on the clipboard and walked away.

'Now...Guess I'll go to the auditorium' You put your skateboard down and rode it to the main building.

You made sure there was no one in the building and rode your skateboard to the auditorium. You got there and ran inside to the drum set. You played a random tune, you heard the door open and it was the leader of the choir club.

You stopped and looked at him with a glare. 'What the hell do you want Suzuki'

'Aww come on we're close call me by my first name'

'Correction, We were close, and I'm still calling you Suzuki not Nikko'

'I'm impressed your wearing a dress' He walked up to you and sat down.

'I said, what the hell do you want'

'Aw come one, I thought you already knew, I want you'

'Tch, fuck off I have a boyfriend'