Chapter 9

A/n: I didn't know what song to put so I put this one and this chapter is just kinda a fill in chapter so yea it's not gonna be that long, but the things that happen in this will help you understand what happens in the next few chapters. -.-

--------------------

'Yea sure lets watch a movie'

--------------

'What movie do you want to watch?' 

'Ooh how about a scary movie'

'Okay fine, you pick the movie and I'll get some popcorn'

You went to go grab some snacks and heated up some popcorn. Satori picked his favorite scary movie. You took out the popcorn after a few minuets and went back to Satori with a bunch of blankets and pillows.

'I got the popcorn, what movie---O-oh this movie okay' You had a drop of sweat because this is one of the only scary movies that actually scared you. 'Shit why this movie Satori' You gave him a smile as you thought this.

You turn off the lights and watch the movie, the only light is the light from the tv. The movie starts it's okay then there's a scene that scares you. you jump back a little. Satori noticed that you jumped, he got closer to you.

 'Ooh~ are you scared Y/n-chan?' A smirk crept on his face.

'No, now just shut up on and watch the movie...' You cross your arm and sit back.

A few minuets later you knew that the next scene was going to scare you and Satori decided to scare you when it was going to come on.

'BOO!'

You screamed and while you saw the tv for a moment you got even more scared and jumped onto Satori.

'Um Y/n, your on top of me' His face flushed red, wide eyes and looking right at you. 

You had your eyes close, face in his chest and gripping his shirt tightly. You look at him with half of your face hidden so he could only see eyes. Your eyes are locked on each other, but then Satori's eyes went to your lips and you could feel your face heat up. So you get off him before anything happened.

'L-let's just watch the movie...' Your voice got quiet and grabbed a pillow to hug it.

'Y/n..' He pulled you right next to and squeezed you tight, his face still a red. (he has his arm around your neck)

'W-what are you doing l-let go of me' You didn't mean what you said but you just didn't want him to think that you can't handle watching a scary movie.

'Just shut up and let me hold you here, besides I know your scared'

Your faced heated up a little bit and you just hugged him and watched the movie. Satori was watching the movie but now and then he would just stare at you with a smile on his face. Every time a part that scares you would come on you would hide your face on Satori's side.

The movie was about to end and Satori was looking at you and he couldn't hold it back anymore 'Y/n...'

You turn to look at him and he is red 'Yea Satori?'

He puts his hand on your chin and lifts your face to meet his then he kisses you, then he breaks it.

'Sorry I-I just couldn't take it anymore' He drops his head so you couldn't see him.

You were there speechless, a flustered red you tried to talked but you couldn't 'Come just tell him something'

when you finally spoke what you said shocked yourself and Satori

'D-do you wanna go on a date?'