Cast

Vincent Savage is twenty-two years old

Vincent Savage is twenty-two years old. He lost his parents at the young age of ten. He had to raise his little sister while raising himself and add running from the officials in the mix and voila stressful life. He runs VS Empire alongside his sister. He is a self made billionaire. Behind the scenes he runs a mafia group.

Vienna Savage is nineteen years old. She lost her parents at young age of six. Raised solely by her older brother. She is a silent shareholder of VS Empire. All she cares about is her brother. Vincent is the center of her universe. Protecting him is her sole mission in life. She is also a part of the mafia.

Faizal Khurana is twenty-three years old. His parents threw him out of their home once he started doing drugs as a punishment. He now is the second in command to Vince Savage. Now one of the richest self made billionaires like his best friend and boss. He runs his own company Khurana Travels. It deals in the hotel and airline industry.

Tina D'Angelo is twenty years old. Having been sold into the mafia she does everything in her power to make sure she is kept away from danger. Having seeing the downside of the mafia she clings to Vincent as he can keep her safe. She hates the fact that she has to share Vincent with Vienna.

Serena Haynes is twenty-three years old. She works as Vince's PA. She is petrified of Vince as she saw him kill someone. They reluctantly told her the truth but she was kept on the job with the promise that she will never reveal the truth to anyone. This led to her having anxiety and being stuttering mess.