Chapter 5

Faizal

I know that Vivi will need me to find Jones and bring him in. So I hit the road. This is usually done by Nate but he has been acting weird recently so his jobs on me. I have to help Vince run the drug empire while running my own legal companies. Khurana Travels is one of the top international company to deal with travels. Our airplanes, buses, ships and trains are equipped with all the things that could keep you safe in the even someone tries to kill you while traveling.

The name Khurana now brings pride to my parents I am so happy that they did what they did to me. If they had sent me to a Psych ward I wouldn't be here now. I run other legal side businesses for example law firms, logistics side of the business along with a few galleries. I love art so I incorporated it into my success.

I knock on his door. He opens it wearing nothing but undies. Damn man I didn't need to see that. "What do you want?" He really thinks he has a higher post than me so he disrespects me. "I came to get you. Boss wants to see you." He nods. I follow him into his house he quickly changes and comes down. I direct him to the car and we are off. That was easy. Too easy. I quickly press the security button discreetly at least. "What does boss wants?" He questions halfway through the journey.

"I don't know. I was told to get you so I did." I said monotonously. He nods. We reach the house and he is sat in Sir's office. Job well done for me.

Withing minutes the questioning begins and Jones sticks to his story. He is super innocent according to him and someone is trying to frame him. His speech has no loopholes its too perfect. People don't keep an account of everything in such great detail. He even spoke of things we didn't ask him. Which proved that we have mole in our mist. But who? He also knows nothing about Alex Cross apart from the fact that he is a male and is  5'9". That's about everyone in the world. So we are stumped. Back to the drawing board I guess.

"Boss his story was too detail." I state after Vince cuts his head off. "I was thinking the same thing. But who is the mole?" Vince asked. "Its someone close. I think the best thing we could do is say that Jones revealed absolutely nothing. Hopefully the mole will relax and makes mistake." Vivi explains. "Or we could reveal that there is a mole in our mist and the mole will be extra careful which will make the job a bit easier since we will looking at anyone who is jumpy." Vince counters.

"Or they will end up being on guard either way. But with the second one there is a possibility of Alex Cross killing his mole out of fear of being found out. Thus reducing our chances of finding him." I add and the both all nod, agreeing that this is possible. The door opens. Shock fills Nate's eyes when he sees Jones' disfigured dead body. "What did you get?" We look at each other. "Nothing. Well apart from the name Alex Cross nothing useful. I think the both fooled us knowing full well that they were as good as dead." Vivi said from Vince's seat wit her legs perched on the table. He shorts rise up a bit.

She is gorgeous in her own right. Her dark skin is just perfect. But I can't go there for many reasons. One of them being that I am not into girls. Nate arcs his eyebrow. He is one of those dudes who believe a woman's place is in the kitchen not in an office. He us forced to bow to her because she took his position. He was supposed to be out IT head but Vivi beat him to it. Since then he has had a deep hatred for her. "Okay." He said and left. "I will call Pierre to come and clean up." I told them.

My phone rings. "Mom." I acknowledge. "Dear, Mrs Sulochina and her family have arrived. Please come fast." I sigh. Great mom has got me a wedding proposal. "Of course, mother. I will be there as soon as possible. Can Vivi and Vince come with?" I ask my mom. She likes Vivi a lot. At some point she actually thought we were dating when she found us on the bed together. Vince is her favorite son while me and my brother are chopped livers

She started considering the two as her children when she found out that they lost their parents at a young age. "Yes they can come. I haven't seen them in a while. Dinner begins at seven." She orders me. "Okay mom. Bye." The call is disconnected. "Please come with me to a dinner my mom has organized." I beg them because I know mom will try everything in her power to know about her children's love lives. Vince and Vivi look deep in thought then sigh simultaneously and agree. "When?" They really are childish since there is a whine in sight but I also understand them. "Two hours. Have you got a call on Thea and Serena?" I ask them.

"No we haven't. But we will soon." Vince said. "I found out that Jones was recruiting kids. And Paxon is takin' them in." Vivi explains.  Paxon is the leader of the Crows. They are one of the top gangs in America and also feared for many reasons. Also one of the few who don't practice human trafficking and animal trafficking. Its just wrong on many levels. I mean we do do some illegal shit but selling a person is very wrong. People aren't meant for selling.

"Why is he?" I question. "I am guessing its better than having them on the streets." She tried explaining. "So Shane was a test subject?" Vince asks. "Nope. They are about fifty under eighteen recruits on our team. Half of them are orphans and the other half are runaways from abusive homes and orphanages." She said. "I will see to it that they don't traffick at least wait for them to turn eighteen." I said. "Well gotta go." They say their good byes.