Chapter 8

Vince

"Tina I am not in the mood. Leave." I said to her. Why was she even in my bed? She knows that she should come only when I call her.

Today was hectic. Its not easy having to deal with a teen who knew nothing about the world he just entered. Vienna decided it be best to send Thea with Shayne to the hospital his mom is at.

Yesterday was even worse as we had to visit Faizal's family for dinner. The marriage proposal he had was a bust as we found out that the dude was actually straight and was gonna marry Faizal for his money. How did we find out? Well it was simple really.

Vienna said he was too touchy when she was introduced to him. Of course Vee being her told the maid to seduce him and it was proven he was actually straight. He tried saying he was bisexual, it didn't work because Faizal said kiss me then. He looked so disgusted I wanted to shoot him there and there but I refrained.

They left and Vienna followed them ramming her car into theirs instantly killing them. Then she left for the airport apparently Lorenzo needs her opinion. I mean phones where invented for a reason. "Hey you okay?" Thea asked while entering my room without prior warning. If it was another person I would been furious but with her...

"Yeah, I guess." I said patting my bed. She came and sat next to me. "Well how was your trip?" I asked. "It was good, given that his mom was in a bad situation but we managed to pay every debt she had off. It was very huge he would've never paid it off no matter how many trips he made." Thea has a heart of gold. She was genuinely happy for Shayne while Tina just said how is it our fault that he trusted the wrong person? I glared at her.

But then realized that Vee was right she would push me away on her own. And she did or is doing an amazing job at it. "Its good we could help." I laid on my back. She just sat there with a smile. "You are right." I smiled a genuine smile after a long time.

"Good night boss." She did a mock salute one I would shoot someone for doing but she made it look cute. "Good night." She left. I went to sleep and felt joy.

"Good morning." I said to everyone. They all nodded in acknowledgement. Serena and Thea now stay with us. "Sup boss?" Thea said with a smile. "I am good and you?" I showed little emotion though. "I am fine." She said shortly.

My phone starts ringing right after I finished my breakfast. I answer it without checking the caller id.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey bro. How are you?" She asked me.

"I am fine Vee. How is everything at Lorenzo's place?" I ask her.

"Everything is good so far. Vince I need you to get me info on Dimitri Petrov. Can you do it?"

"Of coz I can. But why?" I said as I entered my office. I sat down at my desk. If you are wondering I am actually working from home.

"I just want his info. Please do this for me."

"Okay. Give me an hour."

"Thanks bro. How is everything going with Shayne's issue?"

"We have put him back into school. Unfortunately he can't just leave the mafia." I said while reading through an email.

"As long as he is learning its fine. Anyway gotta go. I will talk to later."

"Okay. Have a nice day, love you."

"Love you too. Same to you."

She cuts the call and I send a WhatsApp message to Faizal.

Hey. Can you get me
info on Dimitri Petrov
heir to the Russian Mafia.
Keep it low key.

                                 Okay. May I ask why?

I have no idea.
Vee wants his info.

                                Okay. It will be with   
                                with you soon.

I continue working until a knock breaks my concentration. "Come in."
"I got the info you needed." Faizal said while making himself comfortable. He hands me the file. Reading through I can honestly say he is the most clean criminal in this world. His is interesting. "It only took you... thirty minutes to get everything. Why was it so easy?" Usually in our line if work getting information about a person will take atleast a day especially if the person is the head of an organisation. As big as the Petrov Mafia. "I know. So I figured some of the info is fabricated. I found out it's true everytime you go back into their system the information automatically changes. Those are the three different answers I got. I figured half of them must be legit. So I referred the info with an old friend seems like have the file of info is true. The rest of the file with the other info is kept safe just in case we need a reference." I nodded at the new development.