an inverted crush part 1?

Okay so the characters are going to be a little different so here is the explanation.

Bakugo: still has the exploden quirk but it doesn't just explode out of his hand it can explode from his whole body but he can't control it very well. He is also very shy his quirk has a side affect if the explanation comes from his whole body he well ripe his villan costume or what ever he is wearing. He is also the "crybaby" of the class Deku is the one who started this nickname.

Todoroki: still has an icy and fire quirk but he prefers to use his fire side. Basically the roles are reversed so his mom is the number 2 hero and his dad is in a mental hospital because rei put him there after he burned todorokis eye. He is one of the strongest students in the class only rivaled by momo and Deku.

Midoriya/Deku: he is the strongest in the class or so he thinks he was born with a quirk called "take it all" he can basically take what ever quirk he wants and it doesn't even have to exist he can just think of what he wants and he gets it. The quirk has a down side though and that is if he keeps the quirk that he toke for longer then 5 minutes it we'll backfire on him so it's really dangerous.

T-sue: not much is going to be different here she is more shy but still really nice she is the only one who hangs out with Bakugo and they get along really well.

AND ON TO THE STORY.

Today it was a quirk eval so see who was storger and what they would be used for ect.
Bakugo hating those types of things he knew he was behind everyone on strength standards so he tryed to hide the most he could but on days like this they was no way out and he dreaded when it would be his turn and who his partner would be hopefully t-sue  she was really nice to him and didn't hurt him or tryed not to. But to his dismay he was pared with no one else but todoroki himself. Shit he wispered under his breath when he heard who his partner was. He was surely dead todoroki was going to kill him just then todoroki he noticed todoroki walking towards him. When he stopped Bakugo closed his eyes waiting to be hit people in his class hit him almost every day especially Deku or Midoriya what ever you want to call him. Instead todoroki just grabed Bakugos hand and started walking dragging Bakugo not far behind him nother one of them said a word todoroki didn't feel like talking and Bakugo thought it would only make this situation worse so he keeped his mouth shut. When todoroki stoped walking Bakugo still had his eyes shut and he wasn't ready for the stop in motion and he fell back but todoroki caught him Bakugo finely opened his eyes and his eyes went wide he started frantically apologizing. todoroki got tired of hearing him apologizing so what else could he do but kiss him. Bakugos eye went even wider of it was passable after a minute of being really confused he kissed the half haired boy back he liked him for a long time but wouldn't say anything about it because even on the off chance he was gay why would he like a loser like him. After a minute todoroki pulled away "w-why did you do that" Bakugo wispered only enough for todoroki to hear "because I wanted to" todoroki shuged and "im going to do it again" he said and put his lips back on Bakugos and again Bakugo was surprised but he kissed back. Bakugo pulled away first this time to reveal a smarking todoroki and for Bakugo you could compare his face to the redness of a tomato. THE END PART TWO MAYBE?

Thanks for reading this I really appreciate it 💖.