am i to loud?

𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕒 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 😅

𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥-?

𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤-

𝔹𝕥𝕨 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕦 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠.

Bakugo was about to get into a vc with a few friends being todoroki, deku Mina, and denki he had a hard day and already said it there was a new person today and they were going to join the vc to.

He didn't think much of it and was excited to meet them he heard good things and they seemed really nice.
Their name was "Kim"

They were doing their Normal thing
"Bakubro you have anger issues trust me" Denki or Pikachu said

"What?!? That's not true" Bakugo half yelled "hey pinky so I have anger issues?" He asked "I wouldn't say it's that bad more mild like your fine normally but then one thing will set you off it's like a tik and then boom"

"That's not true" Bakugo said "hey Kim do I have anger issues" "Hey that's not fair they don't know you" Todoroki said
"It's an unbiased opinion" Bakugo said "but they don't know you" Mina said

"And that's why it's unbiased" Bakugo said confidently "shut up" Mina said not knowing what else to say they laughed it off thia was normal for them and no one had a problem normally.

Bakugo did his normal thing while talking. Kim left for a bit and deku spoke up "you know kaccan you need to give Kim more time to talk" "Kim isn't even here" Bakugo answered "ya but when they were you were talking the whole time" "But so was picky" Bakugo tryed to say back he Felt something in his chest it hurt he felt terrible.

Bakugo didn't talk even when Kim came back when they did for some reason he was kicked a didn't know for about 3 minutes when he went back in and muted his mic. they were talking and todoroki was talking  to Kim then said "oh wait they are muted" Then went back to talking. Bakugo left his mic muted and went to talk to a different friend.

He went to talk to sero.

Bakugo: hey

Sero: hey

Bakugo: what's up?

Sero:nothing much you?

Bakugo: Eh on a vc muted
I don't want to "talk to much and be to load and not give someone a chance to talk"

Sero: Oh yikes

Bakugo: it's fine I guess
I was being to loud
I guess-
I'm probably just going to leave I feel wrong being there with those two just talking

Sero: Oh I’m sorry about that
Are you ok

Bakugo: I'm fine a little upset but
It's fine

Sero: okay i guess...

Bakugo: I have to wait for one if them to stop talking

Sero: okay

Bakugo: I left

Sero: okay

Bakugo: I guess I'm just going to go listen to music
Cya....

Sero: Ok bye cheer up please!

Bakugo went to listen to music and tryed to clam down but he just couldn't and layed awake all night.

𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝟛𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠 😅.  𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕀'𝕞 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕒....

𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 💖.

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥:𝟝𝟟𝟞

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟:𝟛𝟘 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤