ੈ✩‧₊𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟒:

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚.

𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘...
𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮, 3:00 𝙋𝙈.
@ ᥙᥲ ᥙᥒі᥎ᥱrsі𝗍ᥡ:

✎ᝰ𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 three o'clock in the afternoon, and Bakugou had decided to walk you to your dorm after lectures. The two of you walked in silence for a moment until you eventually spoke.

"You really don't have to walk me to my dorm ya' know?" You spoke, looking up at him beside you.

"I know... I wanted to though." He chuckled, looking back at you. "Fine with me." You shrugged, looking away.

Bakugou put his hands in his pockets, leaving his thumbs out. His gaze shifted towards you a few times, sneakily trying to look at you.

"So... are you really going to the Karaoke event later on?" You asked, looking back at him. "Thought I changed my mind, dumbass?" Bakugou scoffed.

"You should've, you could have stayed at my dorm for the night..." You sighed sarcastically, teasing him.

He looked away, blushing lightly as he narrowed his eyebrows. You looked at his cheeks, and smirked

"Did I just make you blush?" You folded your arms, tilting your head to get a better look at his face.

"No?" Bakugou mumbled, avoiding your gaze.

"Was that an answer, or a question?" You made a smug expression, looking up at him. "Know what—" Bakugou looked at you, scrunching his hand.

You started to run to your dorm already knowing what he was about to do. Bakugou laughed, chasing after you.

You, and Bakugou arrived to your dorm laughing, and panting. "How the hell are you so fast, Y/n?" Bakugou huffed, still laughing.

"You were NOT about to burn my beautiful face off, Bakugou." You puckered your lips out, opening your dorm door.

"If you weren't so damn fast, I would've." He huffed.

"Right. Anyways, I'll see you at the event?" You turned around, looking up at him. "Yeah... you'll see me there." He gave you a small smile, tilting his head up a bit as he held eye contact with you.

"Alright, see ya." You turned around, about to walk into your dorm, but before you could, Bakugou grabbed your wrist gently.

"Or... we could do your second offer." He smirked, releasing your wrist as he looked at you.