ੈ✩‧₊𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏𝟓:

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘...
𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺, 7:00𝘢𝘮.
ᥡ/ᥒ ᥣ/ᥒ's | ⍴᥆᥎:

✎ᝰ┆𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 next day. Your alarm woke you up out your sleep. As you tried to lean up you felt a tight grip around your waist.

You turned your head to see Bakugou cuddling up against you. You sighed knowing how difficult it was going to be to get him off you.

"Bakugou..." You whispered, trying to wiggle out of his grip. "Stop fuckin' moving." He mumbled deeply becoming annoyed.

"I have a hair appointment at eight forty-five... Move." You sighed softly. He groaned loudly before removing his arms from around your waist.

You leaned up, turning off your alarm. You stood up stretching. While you were stretching you noticed that you didn't unload your bags from yesterday.

"What the hell did we do besides unloading the bags last night..." You whispered to yourself.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧:

You, and Bakugou finished shopping for hygiene products, and other unneeded things.

"Hurry up, and open the damn door!" Bakugou mumbled impatiently. "Nobody told you to carry the bags, but you wanna be a 'gentleman' so damn bad."

You shrugged, unlocking your dorm door. "Tch. Shut the hell up." He rolled his eyes. You opened your dorm door, stepping aside to let Bakugou in first.

"I have a question." You spoke as you walked in behind him. "Speak." He huffed, trotting over towards your room.

"Why when I roll my eyes at you it's a problem, but when you do it to me it isn't?" You asked, folding your arms.

"You probably look at eye rolling differently from me... Eye rolling is a way of showing a lack of respect or arrogance." Bakugou explained as he opened your bedroom door.

"I do not perceive eye rolling as something positive... It's more of a negative thing. You tend to joke around with it..." He spoke as he sat down the bags.

"You can roll your eyes at anybody you want. Not me though." He glanced over at you before looking back at the bags.

"Why is he lecturing me?" You thought to yourself.

"And if I don't stop rolling my eyes?" You tilted your head slightly. Bakugou darted his eyes at you, narrowing them along with his eyebrows.

"What?" He questioned, looking at you with an 'excuse me' expression. "I said... And if I don't stop rolling my eyes?" You repeated once again.