𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏𝟒:

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚.

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...
𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝟨:𝟧𝟢 𝖺𝗆.
ᥡ/ᥒ ᥣ/ᥒ's | ⍴᥆᥎:

✎ᝰ┆𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐃 flown by pretty fast, and you were no longer on your cycle. The entire week was running smoothly thanks to Bakugou helping you when needed.

You were currently on your way to class while on the phone with your Mother.

"Yes, Momma. I've been eating well." You laughed a bit. "If you ever miss my cooking.... You know where to go." She laughed along with you.

"Definitely." You assured. "Alright, baby. I have to go pick your Dad up from the hospital." Your Mother spoke softly.

"Okay, see you soon. I love you." You smiled to yourself as you spoke. "I love you too, see you soon, baby." She responded.

You hung up the phone, clicking it off. You approached Aizawa's classroom door, walking through it to see the class packed with students.

You lifted your wrist checking the time on your apple watch. "Six-fifty... Let's go! I'm not late." You whisper yelled to yourself.

"Y/n? What's got you so happy?" Aizawa questioned.

You looked up from your watch to see Aizawa looking at you confused.

"Oh... Goodmorning, Sir. I'm just happy I made it here before 7 o'clock." You laughed a bit.

"Ten minutes before seven o'clock. I see improve-ment." He chuckled sarcastically. "Whatever." You rolled your eyes jokingly, walking over to your seat.

As you walked over to your seat you noticed Bakugou slouching in his seat, with his head resting on his hand while his elbow rested on the arm rest of his seat.

You chuckled softly as you sat down, looking at the position he was in. You placed your purse, and Bakugou's jacket on the table in front of you before tapping Bakugou's thigh gently.

He didn't move a muscle. "Bakugou?" You spoke softly, tapping his arm lightly. He opened his eyes slowly, squinting his eyes to look at you.

"Morning, dumbass." He chuckled a bit, shutting his eyes. "Good morning. Why are you so tired? What time did you go to sleep?" You asked.

"I don't know... three somethin'." He mumbled deeply, shrugging his shoulders.

"What were you doing up at three o'clock? You go to sleep at eight thirty-two PM specifically." You placed your hand on his forehead.

"Couldn't sleep." He spoke muttered, placing his free hand on top of yours. "Why didn't you call me?" You questioned.

"You were sleeping, idiot. Why would I interrupt your rest just because I can't get any? I'm not that selfish..." He laughed a bit.