ੈ✩‧₊𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏𝟔:

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚.

@𝐔𝐀 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝖲𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝟥:𝟧𝟢𝖺𝗆.
ᥡ/ᥒ ᥣ/ᥒ's | ⍴᥆᥎:

✎ᝰ┆𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 finally the day of the academic field trip. You woke up early in the morning, but you weren't really as tired since Bakugou forced you to go to sleep at 8:30 yesterday.

While you were getting dressed you glanced at the figure standing at the bathroom door in the mirror.

Bakugou was checking you out, per usual. He hasn't been able to take his eyes off of you since yesterday.

"Are you ready?" You asked him as you fixed your jacket. "Mm-hmm..." He hummed, still eyeing you down like a hawk.

You met his gaze in the mirror. He had that coveting look in his eyes... Yearning for something that wasn't his at the moment.

Bakugou looked away from your gaze, getting a bit flustered. "Come on..." He narrowed his eyebrows, walking away from the bathroom door.

You laughed, noticing his ears were red when you walked behind him. You grabbed your bags, phone and your purse before following Bakugou out of your dorm.

...

You, and Bakugou arrived at the lobby meeting up with everyone else. "Hey, Y/n!" You heard Uraraka say as she waved at you.

"HEY Y/N!" Mina yelled with excitement as she ran over towards you. You glanced over at Bakugou who was talking loudly to Kirishima, and Todoroki.

"Hey, Mina bae!" You smiled at her. The two of you hugged each other tightly. "I love, love, LOVE your HAIR!!" She squealed.

"Thank you!" You laughed a bit. While you, and Mina were talking you noticed Todoroki approaching you at the corner of your eye.

"Hey, Y/n." Todoroki spoke softly. "Hey, Shoto." You smiled at him. "OH! I'll be over there with Uraraka, and Deku." Mina excused herself.

You, and Shoto stood in silence. The two you haven't spoken to each other in a while. "So... How have you been?" You asked him.

"I've been doing alright. How about you?" He questioned. "Same here..." You smiled.

It got silent between the two you once again. "Can I ask you something?" Shoto rubbed the back of his neck.

"Of course." You nodded. "Are we still cool? We used to be so close..." He spoke in a low tone, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes, we're cool. We are both two busy people. We can always find time to catch back up." You smiled, patting his head.

"Okay..." He smiled, his face turn red a bit.